Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

in this case it will be a gift to the people I am travelling to see at the end =P

1 Like

Excellent idea

1 Like

haha I mean I got sniffed getting on a ferry once wasnt even leaving the state

Did they say why they were there? Lmao

1 Like

ā€œrandom sobriety checkā€

Was this a car ferry, people ferry, or both?

1 Like

I mean I guess idk if you could get on as just a person but I was in a car

Makes sense then. We have RIDE roadside stops in Ontario, possibly Canada as a whole, to randomly check for impaired drivers. Canā€™t really complain, they keep the roads safe.

1 Like

Donā€™t think they got drug dogs tho

Very cool, thatā€™s what was in my head but I didnā€™t want to presume your destination :blush::metal:

1 Like

haha I mean I am gonna use it first but definitely not taking it back across the ocean with me ā€¦ id maybe ship it back to myself idk

1 Like

If anybody has an issue with their refillable flint style lighter lighting.

Clean the gas nozzle with iso, the flint dust buildup seems to clog it

I leave leftover weed and local pipe purchases behind refrigerators in hotel rooms when I checkout because I donā€™t want to risk flying with them. Soā€¦ when you check into a hotel room look behind that refrigerator! You might get lucky.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s funny. When we went to Jamaica our cab driver to the resort asked if we needed weed. We said yep and my man took us to some shanty town and came back with a garbage bag with an entire plant folded up in it for $80. There was so much damn weed in there I couldnā€™t smoke it all in the week we were there. I was selling it to people at the resort smoking every day all day and when it was time to leave I still had close to an ounce. So I tossed it in the drop ceiling in the bathroom. Itā€™s probably still there lol.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s totally wild and a hell of a coincidence because I also hid a pipe and 1/4 oz in the suspended ceiling at a second class resort in Jamaica!

4 Likes

Hahaha. Did I sell you that bag? If so, Iā€™m sorry. I was getting much better weed from the locals that wanted me to go to the bar and fill up their cups with rum punch since booze was all inclusive. Haha. That was a fun time. Iā€™d go back for sure.

3 Likes

I had a wild time in Jamaica. We didnā€™t stay in a resort. Bought a lb of weed when we arrived.

Stayed a few days way out in the countryside and brought a few of ounces with us, but ran out after a couple days. We called in a local who charged me like $3.50 for a QP. He also brought out a golf ball sized ball of hash, that we rolled a little piece of into something the size of a toothpick, lit it like incense , and inhaled the smoke through our nose. We all got so high off that little piece of hash that we forgot to buy the ball off him.

I donā€™t think I would go back. Too rough out there on the streets. Lots of nice people, but more than one tried to shake me down for a drink. Almost got stabbed in the face with a kitchen knife for not buying one guy a drink at like 6am new years day.

4 Likes

Beautiful islandā€¦way too many assholes. A guy tried to drag my wife into a house and we almost had it out (he would have kicked my ass), 2 guys threatened to have drugs planted in our hotel room and call the cops (like he needed to plant them) the nonstop hand out demanding money, their gun culture, no thanks, never again. Plenty of nice friendly tropical places to goā€¦most have weed.

7 Likes

sadly have to agreeā€¦ when I was there the entire country felt like slums (which is obviously not entirely the case but the feeling was there) It was hard to feel chilled out cause my danger sense was always triggered

4 Likes

Jamaica was lovely at the resort and gross in real life.

5 Likes