Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

If you get the chance, watch ā€œthe detectoristsā€. Itā€™s an English comedy. Dry af, but I really loved it. It about a bunch of people in a metal detector club type thing. They donā€™t play the metal detecting part as a joke, and that itself is hilarious to me.

1 Like

It seems to me Iā€™ve seen ads for that show. Mrs. mota and I really love English comedy, being as dry as it is! Definitely going to find it! Thank you so much for the recommendation!

1 Like

Less then 24 hours left in auction, donā€™t miss out on your chance to support OG while possibly gaining some really nice stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MoBilly I love the soundtrack as well :slight_smile:

Some of the best bands playing the best songs in metal. IMO

2 Likes

@MoBilly Veteran of the Psychic Wars was one of the best songs BOC ever wrote.

@potpotpot ā€œSimon & Garfunkleā€ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Coda
I listen to a lot of different kinds of music from classical to Irish folk and everything (dang near) in between. My buddy Jeff got me to listing to rock. When I was a kid it was ā€œboth kinds of music, country AND westernā€ā€¦
:rofl:

1 Like

ā€œAND westernā€
Thatā€™s right.
:+1:

Mom and dad were into just that. Western Swing was heard a lot in our home and the old cowboy songsā€¦ Brings back memories.
Mom was open minded though. When she heard me listening to rock she went to the local record store and told the guy she wanted something for a kid that just got interest in rock. He sold her Machine Head. I still have that album and I got to see Deep Purple live from the sixth row seats.
Mom did me a solid that day.
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey @MoBilly I also have seen deep purple many years back, great group

The one I saw was amazing. I think, in one month after that concert, I must have wore years off of the tracks on that album. lol
Remember Highway Star? What a jamming song!

2 Likes

Sure do @MoBilly and smoke on the water and space trucking

1 Like

ā€œSmoke on the waterā€, the most played and most incorrectly played first learned song ever written. lol
Edit:
I forgot ā€œStairway to Heavenā€.

4 Likes

Iā€™m a highway starā€¦ā€¦.

Lol

Who could forget

1 Like

I wonder how many speeding tickets were given out due to that song Highway Star? I would just keep going faster and faster the longer that song played. lol

3 Likes

I know about the Pacific Oceanā€™s trash island, but this is ridiculous!

5 Likes

Yeah old led Zeppelin another good band

1 Like

Bet you batmanā€™s gonna be pissed he lost that load . Someone screwed up big time.

4 Likes

Friendly reminder to drink some water.
Keeps the brain wet.
Canā€™t think clearly with a dry brain.

6 Likes