Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Here’s one article, but they didn’t talk about the signals they send out to the ants.
But I think these were the same species that worked together.

Edit:
Here this is talking about it too. More so about the vibrations they send out to the ants.

Edit:
And here is an article describing how the plants communicate to each other using something called VOC

6 Likes

Wow that is crazy, funny how nature is, gotta love it

3 Likes

Cannabis plants release a pheromone to deter other plants from growing near it and stealing their light.

3 Likes

I do the same thing! Then Spring comes around and I take a shower.
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Interesting. I generally take my annual shower in autumn. :rofl:

3 Likes

So you’ve still got a way to go :joy:

2 Likes

Yep. I like to be all cleaned up for harvest. Don’t want to offend the weed! rofl rain

5 Likes

I take two showers a year, one in Spring and another one in the Fall whether I need it or not.
:lying_face:
:rofl:

5 Likes

You know who I haven’t heard anything about recently? Flat Earthers. Are they still a thing?

3 Likes

I don’t know. I always liked hollow earth better.

2 Likes

I like the " birds are not real" people

3 Likes

No they all fell off the edge looking for it.

2 Likes

need some good book suggestions…
true crime? Canadian

or something that is hard to put down!

1 Like

That related to the Florida (no shade on FL) group who believed the earth was hollow and we live on the inside of the sphere? Very progressive thinkers! No kidding. Well, maybe some kidding about the progressive thinking part. :rofl:

Birds are real?

2 Likes

I mean if you want to get down to it, were all just machines. We are just machines made of living tissue instead of steal. I mean we do run on electricity…

3 Likes

not sure if my purple kush that snapped is alive or not, but i think it smells like tuna and cherry cough syrup.

No, the birds are robots!

1 Like

What about this one @Calix?

1 Like

As it is the log-driver’s way.

:rofl:

9 Likes