Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Oh for sure!

Yeah I like how you can turn the small handle on the side to activate the winch chain. I needvto give them all a good clean up as they are all covered in dust, some still have a bit of mud on the wheels from when they were played with lol.

Looking on ebay these tin vehicles are being sold for between 100 and 300$ depending on condition. Could be a couple of 1000s worth sitting there.

There are also 3 brass and cast iron miniature cannons that look like they fire, probably black powder from the smell. The largest has about a 1/4 to 3/8 inch bore at a rough guess.

4 Likes

Woke up to early. Itā€™s freaking cold. Clearly this meant it was time for :coffee: andā€¦

6 Likes

I am wearing sunglasses because of the glare.

2 Likes

Damn east facing windows which will be an advantage in the coming monthsā€¦

Itā€™s always the right time for Beastmaster! Kodo! Podo!!

Thereā€™s a blast from the pastā€¦loved Reverend Jack & His Roaminā€™ Cadillac Churchā€¦gonna go post it on What are you Listening to!

2 Likes

Then let us not forget the Reverend Little Ed Pembrook coming to you live from the top of the Flimm building :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a great showā€¦sadly they canā€™t play the music on it anymore due to copyright, which really takes away from it.

1 Like

What, from WKRP?

2 Likes

Yes, a buddy of mine bought a box set years ago on DVD and they just had this generic music playing instead of actual songs that used to be on the show. It said due to copywrite they werenā€™t allowed to have that music on it anymore.

1 Like

They released a deluxe box set that restored most of the missing music from what I just read but I had never noticed. I downloaded the whole series years ago and itā€™s got all the music in tact. That would bite to get episodes where they stripped out the music. Red wigglers, the Cadillac of worms, weā€™re the Cadillac of works, lol.

6 Likes

Knew the songā€¦still had to listen!

Turkeys donā€™t fly

Lol

3 Likes

People are running about. The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Folks, I donā€™t know how much longerā€¦ The crowd is running for their lives.

4 Likes

This should be an ICP lyric! :clown_face:

5 Likes

Well they donā€™t climb into theirs roosts, Wild Turkeys sure can fly

2 Likes

Not thrown from a plane at 1500 ft lol

6 Likes

He is referring to domestic turkeys being thrown from a helicopter in a sitcom. WKRP in Cincinnati
It was funny.

10 Likes