Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Damn, surplus! Haha very nice. Ill dm you brotha

Somebody anybody tell me Iā€™m not crazy

Transplanted this yesterday has a root exposed just threw some dirt on top of it. Did that mf root just grow cotyledons? I canā€™t find the root. Iā€™m really fucking mind blown is this even possible?

2 Likes

WTFF? Not that Iā€™ve heard of but cannabis is insanely awesome and it wouldnā€™t surprise me, wow

2 Likes

Had it been a seed that dropped in there I should have been able to dig it up right? That mf stuck in there itā€™s got to be the root

1 Like

Crazy! A new propagation method! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I am truly flabbergasted. My head literally started hurting overthinking this

1 Like

Thatā€™s neat! You rooted around with something? Itā€™s attached to the root you buried?

1 Like

I have no clue. Itā€™s really coincidental that this happens the day after I threw some dirt on an exposed root . I donā€™t know what to think

The only other explanation I have is this plant started in a solo cup that another seed failed in(or I didnā€™t give it enough time). This plant popped 4/13 and was in a solo cup up until maybe a week ago. Then I transplanted to 1 gallon but I needed the 1 gallon for something else so yesterday I transplanted to 3 gallons. And today over a month later I see cotyledons? That doesnā€™t make sense right? I would think that seed would have been shown itself right

I would say itā€™s a missed seed that popped. By the time it surfaced the roots had drilled down to the bottom so you canā€™t just dig it out. I have never seen a root sprout cotyledons, I canā€™t see that even being possible. Thatā€™s not what roots do.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I thought but it may have been march when I dropped the first seed in the cup.

Idk Iā€™m just gonna not worry about it if itā€™s that seed it would be a fem anyway. Iā€™m driving myself crazy over herešŸ˜‚

1 Like

Tell that to whatever this monster weed is that keeps popping up in my garden bedsā€¦ :joy:. I know youā€™re talking about cannabis though.

2 Likes

Sure, when talking about other plants this can happen. An example of this would be red raspberries, they reproduce by sending underground runners out. This why they spread the way they do. Just not how pot works but yeah, other plants reproduce in different ways.

2 Likes

Of course of course. I was thinking if you told this weed to stop growing it wouldā€¦. Itā€™s not listening to me :rofl:

1 Like

Ok I said I wasnā€™t gonna think about it but my minds still running. So it spent over 3 weeks in a solo cup got transplanted to a 1 gallon for 6 days now sheā€™s in a 3 gallon. Are plants evolving lol

3 Likes

Also, bamboo!
I sometimes fantasize about planting 20 cuts of bamboo in the backyard when I move out of this rental (Strongly dislike the piece of shit landlord).
Heā€™s never here, so by the time he came back around, there would be a 30 foot tall bamboo forest overtaking the entire yard :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::bear::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

8 Likes

Or mintā€¦ but I bet bamboo is more of a PITA to deal with ā€¦ so mean :joy: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

The worst kind of mean: creatively mean

3 Likes

Man why did that idea make me smile so hard thatā€™s for sure my kind of get back

3 Likes

12 Likes