Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Very cool bud, you get your stuff sorted nicely. My quads are a Polaris Sportsman 550 HO and a Polaris Sportsman 700. Love my quads. That’s a beautiful boat. Nice cuddy cabin? I used to have a 25 foot Grew but I sold it.

1 Like

Pumps aren’t to hard. Kinda like a mix between your hand drill and bow drill. You ever bust a coal with a plough?
A soft spindle with a medium hard fire board is the ticket. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, fire plough has been done. Was kind of snowy and had to put a shit ton of weight into it but got it done. Go with what you got, lol.

I’ve only accomplished that once, lol.
It was tough!

1 Like

Ya the freedom has a nice cuddy up front. She needs a bit of TLC on the interior but it’s a fun boat.

Here is my latest rig for gettin around these parts. She is a work in progress. I am going to be making some custom bumpers and a few other trail mods. She 4x4’s really well already though.
89 4.0ltr Jeep Cherokee Limitted… I love my jeeps even though I almost died in one last spring… LOL

4 Likes

It was tough for me too but felt great to do it. I always got a zippo and matches on me when out in nature along with a fero rod. But I still like to just try sometimes. It’s such a feeling of accomplishment to make a fire from some wood you gathered and nothing else.

Very nice. Solid vehicle. Love jeeps but most are too small for me.

Agreed. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing. These are skills that are slowly being forgotten. And you never know when you won’t have a lighter. It can also be a fun party trick, lol.

1 Like

speaking of 2 small for you… I’ve gone through all the GLG shirts I have doubles of and the spare sunshine day dream shirt is a large :frowning: .
Was hoping it was an XL… maybe i need to place another order and try and get you that shirt in XL … no promises :wink:

2 Likes

Damn, now I really feel fat. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry I missed it

I was out for a walk tonight and saw a little something growing next to the sidewalk…

Just in case.

7 Likes

I wasn’t there this early, but I was there in 1956, the year after the park opened. By the next year I was tired of it. Knott’s Berry Farm was way better!

The employee cafe in 1961

4 Likes

Which character were you?

2 Likes

I was behind the counter serving. Look out characters who fucked with me.

1 Like

Bob Bliss. Looks like a real fun clown.

1 Like

Bullet proof vest testing, 1923. Woulda been better if they were “dueling.” pass

1 Like

Welcome to marriage.

2 Likes

@DougDawson I really wanna see you build a floating firepit for you cottage!

floats with boards on top layered in mud and ash… boom! Floating majesty bobbing aboot!

1 Like

Happy 5/20!

3 Likes

Who’s around on this Fine Saturday evening ?

3 Likes