Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

apig

4 Likes

Bold move. I would have traded for a less picky wife.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll give you three pounds of flour.

3 Likes

Wow! I havenā€™t died from dysentery in over 30 years! Thanks for the memory. Lol

4 Likes

Past life regressionā€¦ such a powerful tool

2 Likes

Agreed! NDEā€™s Iā€™m still on the fence about.

1 Like

@NDNCHILD Did you have the same username on other forums? Itā€™s super familiar but I canā€™t think of why or where I seen it lol.
Ps. Welcome to OG :grinning:

Maybe @ndnchild is related to ndnguy

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome Kushking! Yeah I keep it the same. I migrated here from Reddit. Was mostly there for the jokes and memes then found grow subs. After a few months I realized for the most part theyā€™re not for me. I met a few cool people one of which said I would feel more at home here. I like it here muuuuch better!

2 Likes

Us NDNā€™s are all related! Probably a cousin.Lol

1 Like

Awww yeah! I made it!

:rofl:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was thinking of! I was thinking of ndnguy lol.

2 Likes

Yes you will definitely like it better here. You would be hard pressed to find something you didnā€™t like about this place. Itā€™s like a second family with the regular members here.

8 Likes

Iā€™d like to wish everyone here a happy Marv Heemeyer Day!

3 Likes

LONG LIVE KILLDOZER!

4 Likes

Hey everyone :wave:

Iā€™m hoping someone here has grown out the ā€œrealā€ Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut before.
I would like to know if the clone only has any specific identifying features I can look for.
Okay thanks for any help.

Stay safe out there OG

:v:ā€ :green_heart:

5 Likes

Good question! Iā€™ve got a Hazeman Blue Dream x Azure Haze pack, so maybe if people chime in, I can identify the BD leaners in the future!

2 Likes

Oh man that sounds like its going to be awesome !
Haze, Haze, Haze !

2 Likes

@toastyjakes looks like we are the trolls then lol

https://ecommons.cornell.edu/handle/1813/113216

6 Likes

Itā€™s just not the same without all the great rhetoric.

4 Likes