Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Oh, okā€¦I thought you meant the Mackenzie Riverā€¦as in NWT.

2 Likes

One of my sisters lives on the McKenzie River just outside of Maple Ridge (used to be Haney), BC. I canā€™t remember which branch. She used to take water from the river, but then about 35 years ago she had a well dug. I couldnā€™t understand why she did that. The water level has dropped enough that now (and maybe the last 15 years) sheā€™s had to buy water to fill her well. I thought she was nuts.

2 Likes

@TomHill you ever been to Canada playa?

1 Like

3 Likes

i just saw the strangest youtube ad. squidward from spongebob sqaurepants is going to kill himself so before he does he goes on a killing spree. the video shows him killing people by throwing burgers at them, shooting them with an ak47, torturing spongebob, etc. itā€™s some sort of videogame, ā€œsinister squidwardā€ wtf.

1 Like

The video of them catching the snake was unreal. I sooner would have used a shovel than try to strangle a snake with my bare hands.

1 Like

No shit! Really insane!

1 Like

This is what happens when the hurricanes let all the reptiles in the FLA reptile zoos out. :rofl: / :confounded:

2 Likes

Can anyone help me and a friend out with some plant issues. Not sure where else to postā€¦

1 Like

Ok, that was wild. That snake was pissed!
ā€œTape, buddy. I know!ā€ Lmao.
Hard pass.

Looks like you are running low on n, what week are you on in flower?

1 Like

Does anyone Take cuts / clones from theyā€™re out door female plants - and bring inside to grow??

4 Likes

I do, itā€™s a good idea to quarantine them until youā€™re sure thereā€™s no bugs hitchhiking.:green_heart:

4 Likes

@Calix , yes I do! I clone em in a different spot from my indoor plants as a just in case. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

alright @@@

Iā€™ve got little patience atm to start some seedlings and itā€™s.very hot.

I donā€™t plan on pulling any buds from my outdoors femsā€¦but it would be nice to use them for the female genetics !!!

itā€™s a great way to actually do some reg popping , now that I mention it

lots of space! obviously itā€™s been done for decades upon decades.

my deck collapsed over the Winter so I didnā€™t get to do what I wanted with growing.

30C+ right now. I am trying to clean up my basement grow room / 3 tent set up before I start up again.at the end of summer.

things got pretty messy.

Iā€™m going to rebuild and do it alot cleaner. also try and set up some t5s for seedlings /vegging / cloning .
got a pile of equipment all over the place.

need a over haul.

I donā€™t want to waste too much soil on these outdoor plants- but maybe It will give me a bunch of healthy plants to clone off

6 Likes

Roger Clark was sentenced to 20 years. Heā€™s 62 currently. What a maroon:

Iā€™m sure lots of og and icmag people remember him from the old site. He screwed gypsy pretty bad iirc.

4 Likes

Itā€™s 4:20! (Depending on your timezone)

3 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT
Iā€™ve had folks tell me they missed out on the last sale
and wanted to know when there would be anotherā€¦
So holding one from 6PM today until 6PM Sunday!

6 Likes

I donā€™t drink, but I used to, and always wondered about this. Now I know.

2 Likes
4 Likes