Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

I didn’t know albino dolphins were an actual thing, but big as shit they are!

The story includes a link “Thurman Gustin” that includes two Instagram links that show video of the dolphins. Does that makes sense? I hope so.

3 Likes

Oarfish are quite incredible, I’ve seen pics of the washed ashore and they can reach incredible lengths! There’s a buoy anchored hundreds and hundreds of feet down in the pacific, and oarfish use it as a lead to follow up and down from the depths to breed etc. watching them swim etc and be filmed in real time was breathtaking. It was Jeremy Wade btw where I saw the first footage of live ones in action

2 Likes

You made my wife’s day with this pink dolphin! She was ecstatic reading that :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

That’s awesome on both counts, particularly your wife’s joy reading that story! Freakin’ pink dolphins!

1 Like

I’d never heard of Oarfish, either- My son is mad keen on fishing, and used to watch River Monsters with Jeremy Wade who also swam with these gentle fish in the dark.

• This Oarfish has a couple of nasty open wounds on him from Cookie cutter sharks. Hope they don’t cause him any serious issues.

There are some magnificent creatures in the briny deeps. The Oceans really are the last unexplored frontiers.

1 Like

Does anyone know if skunkcon ever happened?

It got postponed a couple times…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

It’s a porpoise with a purpose.

11 Likes

Is that a shlong bong? :laughing:

2 Likes

No sir. @CanuckistanPete That would be a tuna tickler. :joy:

4 Likes

That reminds me…
What the female term for cock-blocker?
Twat-swatter! :rofl:

3 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/21/climate/giant-stingray-mekong-river.html?unlocked_article_code=bf4trdVOGBIfi03wxgGKLy_FAaIHoxLvrF1B8CNWgHLLdYcPhDftCJ9wqGpuWBisrgQP06Z8UepYE-0-bSKi_-6yLFieYiIGohArFAJ1f2rx0VNbKDFmuDv1Z3avIqVeVRnD3HV9GF9a3i5JTkpJ95IwS9AkCPBLNJ6oKjsaMK0Kr0ATqCkmDBGMsirAz-WFJh8mC0GFe2SY6ZqkK9CJU56PxudTpNEyG4ViTQXKTrjXyKwpS4xjh1P3PPwGPhNbESazP1jp68zTpY128-8E-SnTXiH1kcPEf0RdmOAGwfcu1YQ2VAh5APtPvOoPK3Z2BXArVl-kN8RFjJgOT-mgngLKfxfPrQ&smid=url-share

4 Likes

You guys and this place have given me a newfound joy these last few years! I’ve learned lots, helped many and received and shared an absolute abundance of genetics from all over the globe and spectrum . There’s so very much that OG has opened up to me and SOOO many others. Thank you all for the great days, the information, the laughs and the friendships, truly great friendships! Some of which I envisioned going on indefinitely, people who really do care. It’s refreshing and has restored my faith several times.

20 Likes

I feel the same way but couldn’t say it like you did.
Thanks

13 Likes

Dolphins are friendly. :dolphin:

5 Likes

9 Likes

I also would have accepted Beaver Dam.

7 Likes

This is the chat room. You are looking for the gratitude room which is on the left.

4 Likes

Beaver? Damn near killed ‘em!

1 Like

Hahaha that’s funny, I’ve never heard that one.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like