Cheap chipo´s grow

Saludos OG!!

As the tittle says I´m very cheap so I´ll try to keep everything in a low budget. I´m growing outdoors mostly what you guys call ¨bag seeds¨ from also what you guys call mexican swag or brick,been doing the same for 8 years now always keeping some cuts trying to find the keeper for future crosses.

For my soil must of the time I only use compost and if I have the money and the time I´ll mix the compost with some humus,peat and perlite.As far for the nutrients I´m pretty much using teas.

Here is a little preview of my grow with some of the plants I harvested the last years.

compost

Bubblelicious S1

Vietchunkle

Lokombian

Mexican bag seed hybrids

Mexican bag seed lower bud

Mexican bag seed bud

My own cross Lokombian x M.A.C. “X” F2

Another mexagrower was very kind to send me some of his crosses

I will keep you guys updated in the next days , thanks for being a major inspiration for me all of you OG’ers.

17 Likes

Those sativas look great! Looks like we have a serious new player in the 16 oz . solo cup trials.

5 Likes

Im ready for the next round,whenever you guys ready

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, great looking coffee cup plant man! If only the “Swag” I got as a teen looked like yours, I could have retired from the money I saved :money_with_wings:

I too am cheap, so I’d love to see some of your savy

feel free to ask for seeds I have 100´s of them

3 Likes

Well since you pulled my arm about it… :seedling:

1 Like

You know how it works broda,send me a PM

2 Likes

nice plants @chipote are you going to be popping some of the new gear from your friend?

Saludos @legalcanada!

I will be popping my friends gear, also some of the gear that I have.

Here is a list of the gear:

Deep chunk x KAT
bubblelicous S1 x(______xmalawi killer)
lokombian X M.A.C “X” F2
5 different batches of " bag seeds"

2 Likes

Saludos OG!!

Her is a little update to keep this thread going…

info about the strains:

LOKOMBIAN:is an F1 of this cross punto rojo(sativa pura colombiana) x desire#1 (mazar x critical mass) by spanish breeder MOTAMAN

M.A.C “X”:Info is a cross between Mazar and Afgani from Dinafem. At the crossing, 9 plants of the best producers were selected and pollinated with a chitral male from a commercial bank. From what came out, 9 females from the best producers were selected. And these were pollinated with a male of the same lot with structure and relatively short flowering like 9 to 10 weeks.

picture of how a make the transplant

I took this picture of the clones january 16

It has been raining this days but I took some picture of the clones they are two weeks since the flip

Here is the clone of one seed bag

9 Likes

Well it is certainly working for you.

Nice grow.

I’ll be watching you! :eye:

99%

Im glad you like what you see

Always like to see out door grows.

Wish I were there.

maybe one day :slight_smile:

whats the stinkiest ?

Saludos @casperdeigh!!

Sorry for the late reply,between the lokombian and the lokombian x MAC “X”. I´ll say the cross is the stinkiest but if you are asking about the bag seed I haven´t grow all of them to pick one.

1 Like

Saludos OG!!!

Today the plants turn 3 weeks since I took them out ot my indoor. I feed the girls for the first time with some banana,pineapple and honey tea. Here are the pictures:

Lokombian

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Bag seed

9 Likes

Saludos OG!!

@pookie123
I decided to germinate some seeds form the same batches that I sent you. Here is how they look after 48 hours:

1-Paso de Guadalupe

2-Paso de Guadalupe

3-???

4-from the 1/8

5-Mix

5 Likes

Two of the seeds appear to be under attack by mold in the first pic.

Is that what is happening?

2 Likes

Saludos @99PerCent !!

You are right but nothing to worrie about they are already in the trash and the new babies are in their new home I’ll post some pictures tomorrow.