Cheap chipo´s grow

Some just are not meant to make it.

What are temps and humidity like where you are germinating seeds?

Ooh, outdoors in the tropics is a lovely place to be.

@99PerCent ,I dont measure anything I just soak them first then into the wet paper towels inside a tupperware then they go in the closet.Here is the actual temp where Im from
66° F
40% Humidity

1 Like

Haven’t had that sort of molding yet, but my temps are not so different indoors, so, anything is possible.

Saludos @Worcestershire_Farms!!

Actually Im from Mexico,about the ratios its like we say over here “A puro ojo de cubero”(pure eye) (mexican lingo shit) but the las time i used 2 banana peels a full banana , around 100 g of pineapple and 3 table spoons of honey in to 1 liter of water then boil and after that just mix the tea with approximately 3 -5 galon of water.

1 Like

Like we say here “Asi pasa cuando sucede” “So it happens when it happens”

1 Like

It means that ya uses your own experience in order to selects times or quantities…

2 Likes

Saludos OG!!

Found 4 plants while cleaning

Here is how they look after,hopefully they’ll survive

Here is the update with the seedlings

Paso de Guadalupe 2

Paso de Guadalupe 1

Bag seed #3

Bag seed #4

Bag seed #5 Mix

All of them together

@MiG .You learn something new every day

3 Likes

Tell us more about those Paso de Guadalupe, my company

Saludos @MiG!!!

Paso de Guadalupe is a small town here in my beautiful state of Jalisco, if you smoke marijuana and you want to get many know what towns to go to the problem is to bring it because sometimes there are many military checkpoints. Paso de Guadalupe is known to have many “moteros” "Some work for the cartel others do not. These seeds are 2 different phenos that were bought to the same family the 1 to a lady and the 2 to her brother, both much better than what you buy from the plaza (as it is said to the cartel that is in charge). The seeds came out of 250 grams that we bought from the lady and another 250 grams that we bought from her brother. I do not know if they are land races or heirloom since they have not told me how much they have been cultivating them but as soon as they do, I tell them how things are going. By the way, it’s the first time I’ve grown them, so I do not know what I’m going to get from them.

1 Like

Saludos OG!!!

@MiG here in Jalisco we have to deal with CJNG (Cartel de Jalisco Nueva Generación)

Here’s the update with the clones,today they turn 4 weeks since I took them from my indoor

Lokombian

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Bag seed

Here´s how the 4 plants I found are

All of the seedlings

Paso de Guadalupe 2

Paso de Guadalupe 1

Bag seed 3

Bag seed 4

Bag seed 5 Mix

8 Likes

I wish I were outdoors. :smirk_cat:

Looks nice and warm there.

99%

Thank you I’m happy that you like what you see.

I would like to be closer to the OG family and it is definitely warmer every day

Saludos OG!!!

Here is the update of the grow:

pictures of how I make my tea

The clones turn 5 weeks since I took them out of my indoor also today I fed them for the second time

Lokombian

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Bag seed

the 4 warriors

All of the seedlings

Paso de Guadalupe 2

Paso de Guadalupe 1

Bag seed # 3

Bag seed # 4 from the 1/8

Bag seed # 5 Mix

7 Likes

Saludos OG!!!

Bad news, one of the 4 warriors turned out to be male.

The lokombian and lokombian x MAC “X” F2 clones, I think they began to revegge but solve that problem by putting cardboard boxes on them.

The clone of the bag seed began to form seeds so I had to cut it. I did not see the male flowers before but this is fine as it happens when it happens

9 Likes

Saludos OG!!!

A little update of the 4 warriors,another male comfirmed and a female.The last of the 4 die

5 Likes

Saludos OG !!!

The clones turn 6 weeks since I took them out of my indoor

Lokombian

Lokombian x M.A.C “X” F2

Paso de Guadalupe #1

Paso de Guadalupe # 2

Bag seed # 3

Bag seed # 4 from the 1/8

Bag seed # 5 Mix

6 Likes

Carnal, Te voy a regalar semilla mia y mota morada mia de adentro tambien. Estoy en la perla. Me avisas cuando vienes para aca y te lo doy. saludos

3 Likes

Carnal @Viva_Mexico estoy muy cerca de usted ahorita le aviento un cable

1 Like

Saludos OG!!!

Bad news friends, checking the clones that I have I observe that the lokombian is very stress due to the revveged and the lokombian x MAC “X” f2 showed a few nanners. I’m going to give a couple of weeks more to try to ripen the trichomes a bit more

Lokombian

Lokombian xMAC"X"F2

7 Likes