Cheap seeds wanted

Dont worry about cash sent, its how ive always done it with Sannies. When you pay by cash you will get another email once the cash shows up. I know, hearing dont worry isnt good enough, but im more than confident he wont steal your money or rip you off.

2 Likes

Good to know.Let us know how it ends up.
What are you ordering, if you dont mind?

NAW seeds reminds me of Dynasty a little, his beans are cheap in price but not quality.

1 Like

I was thinking of the Dynasty seeds he has - do you know if he sends them in breeder packs? Will have to check out the “NAW” too

1 Like

No, they dont come in breeders packs. He has to stealth ship it to people in the states so he finds some clever way to mail it. He does guarantee the shipping though. They come in the typical clear jewelry bags, with a printed sticker of the strain and F or Regs symbol.

NAW has a lot of freebies on sannies list, thats also good way to try his stuff out

2 Likes

NAW seeds are ‘Nerds At Work’ so it’s two dudes… they’re green manalishi @ ten weeks and strappleberry at 56 days are excellent - they’re all I’ve grown from NAW
Should be cool sending your cash :moneybag: @Muleskinner as he’ll ( sannie) definitely NOT rip you off…!
Happy growing
Gaz

7 Likes

hmmm…I only pay for breeder packs unfortunately. I’ve have to pony up for James Bean. :smile:

5 Likes

to be more specific it’s the seeds here now … er… distribution wing?

mr. JBC chatted to Potty McPotface for 3 hours in a Potcast and he’s an entertaining cat & claims they’ll make it right unless you’re a repeat-offender & they’ll ask you to sit in a corner with a cone hat on & watch a youtube video on germinating… :joy::confused:

cannabis.sequoia

3 Likes

“I only pay for breeder packs unfortunately”
Nothing wrong with that. But ill add its hard to go wrong on a pack of seeds for 30 bucks.

Whatcha looking for at JB? I just got a pack of Salmon River OG from there, my first dynasty.Looks like a nice site and i got 3x harlequin x Ms Universe #10 freebies.
Hazeman stuff is pretty good also i hear, but havent tried .

1 Like

the Miss U X Harlequin came out real nice, I’m enjoying some as we speak :smile:

3 Likes

I got a few of those as a freebie, well i think its the same thing. The card reads Harlequin x Miss U

1 Like

From Dynasty??

You’ll love em.

99%

2 Likes

Yeah, a dynasty freebie i got from JB

2 Likes

I have a bunch of crosses from a healthy male too!

5 Likes

i’ve never grown any dynasty, but i have a pack of des*tar BX by dynasty, it listed a grapey smell so i thought it’d cross nicely to grapestomper… i love everything grape

6 Likes

Buy ten packs of 13 seeds for 400$…bulk at three bucks per seed from the breeder. We have good one, two and three pack deals including my book or not so retail or wholesale buyers contact me at bogland72@gmail.com

We guarantee free shipping by priority mail so its tracked …no worries :blush: Bog

8 Likes

I’d do 20 pack of my yeti OG-Romulan Heriwana for a fair trade or offer plus Shipping, plus freebies. First 100 people is all I can do. Contact me on Instagram.

5 Likes

I may have a few seeds for you next month. I create very small amounts of seeds per run.

2 Likes

Did you ever make this cross? It sounds tastey

We also have seeds packaged in 13 seed or 100 seed packs at three bucks a seed and we can talk first about your conditions, needs and preferences to choose what’s best for you. BOG

Bogland72@gmail.com

We Deliver…

8 Likes

@BogSeeds What’s your number one favorite out of all your varietals that are currently available?

4 Likes