Check out my perpetual grow!

What did you get for a microscope?

1 Like

I went thru Amazon. Got the same one I got last time but apparently it requires a new app smh oh well works just as well

1 Like

Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Mac, Windows Computer https://a.co/d/ia2UFP7

1 Like

Idk if anyone was following the whole congo trip with kidete but he made it back home with enough Angola seeds to give everyone who threw down 10 each and then ill also be receiving 10 Ethiopian shashamane. Then the icing on the cake upstate who helped plan the whole trip said he is going to be doing a small seed run of Congo from kidete. I’m not sure what to expect going into this growing these seeds but I know I’m going to want to hand a few off to someone capable of reproducing the seeds to spread around if anyone here knows anyone who would fit that bill. Bit more details about the plants. First Time Growing Shashamane Sativa – East Africa Genes

6 Likes

I love it when a plan comes together.
:facepunch:t3::wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! Now I’m trying to find someone willing to do a repro on them so we can spread them around

3 Likes

Just a quick video I took to show a buddy at work and figured I’d post it to YouTube to show everyone. These ladies will get cut today or tomorrow just whenever I find extra time this weekend for trimming

2 Likes

Was a busy day today! I went to my grandmas and we rented a mini excavator to clean out the bottom of the barn. Had that half the day. 9:30am-2:30pm. Cleared out the barn from all the goat manure and moved the goat manure to the big garden bed, dug out some ditches, dug out the dirt by the chicken coop door as it was building up and the door only opened enough to squeeze in, shaved down the middle of the gravel road, fixed potholes, and fixed a few low spots in the driveway with the remainder of the time left. I’ll have to go back probably in a week or 2 and till that manure in but she was worried it might be too hot so she’s gonna let it sit for a bit before tilling it in. I did notice some good mycelium growth in that goat manure mix tho so thats exciting! Now that we have the goat manure my aunt is going to try and find some time to get some and bring it to her house so I can help her with her garden bed and the CBD seeds she wants to start. It’s all coming together!

10 Likes

I was talking to my dad about it and he said that him and my grandpa built that barn back in the 70s and my grandma said its never been cleaned out. I believe it!

5 Likes

Wow!

I love the color tho

1 Like

Alright so I went ahead and tried some of this gary payton this morning and im just gonna say wow! I’m blown away by this high and the fact that this bud turned out so phenomenal! These buds I ground up were accidentally cut off during my wet trim and tossed in the drying tent on the rack. They were very dense and came out frosted as can be! I did notice there is a random half formed seed here and there but oh well. I set them down for a second and they became covered in cat hairs but I still wanted to share the pic and smoke report. The gary payton after being grinded was still a bit wet feeling but I packed a bowl regardless and it smoked great and didn’t taste wet at all. It smelled very in your face spicy skunky (dank) almost offensive but drawing you in for another smell at the same time. First hit was a spicy skunky just like the smell but the aftertaste was a sweeter smoother note. After finishing the bowl and just walking in the other room I’m like woah my head feels a bit lighter than usual and it feels like I’m grinning. I can feel the onset of the high in my cheeks and top and back of my head. It feels like my smile is going to my cheeks or bottom of my eye sockets. Very nice enjoyable high! I know I’ll be keeping this plant around as a mother and I appreciate my brother sending it to me! I hope I can keep it around till he can start growing again when he gets his place in Florida or whatever he’s got to do. I asked how he was dealing with the whole situation (loss of his wife 4 months back uprooting from NY to move to Florida with her family for support) he said he does jiu-jitsu everyday to keep his mind off of it but he’s really struggling with it. I gotta keep this around for him I know he’s gonna want it back he spoke so highly of it when he gave it to me and said your gonna want to keep it and man she’s a royal PITA to care for but totally worth it!

17 Likes

On another note I started the face off IX today I bought off @leetdood some time back. 10 seeds into the water with 2 spritz of hydrogen peroxide for good measure. Hoping to see tails by this weekend

13 Likes

Looks great! NICE job.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words!

looks yummy man, hope alls well with you bro!! 3-4 weeks off my harvest its a jungle :open_mouth: I was just lucky with the lights about 4-5 inches away some nearly touching

2 Likes

Thanks for checking in @Budmeister. Hope your grow ends on a good note! I have had a chance to do an update but I fed the sours a tiny bit cal mag as I was told they are cal hungry and man they didn’t like it and started giving me all sorts of crispy leaves im like hmm. We’ve flushed 2x now and I’ve reduced their feed to 80% but im gonna knock it down more for this next watering to try and let them recover. I hate when things go wrong at last minute smh. Then again I was trying to fix something that had no issues and now there is an issue. As I always say live and learn

6 Likes

Can’t give sours too much feed or too little

They be bitches

3 Likes

mate sounds like the same issues im having… I swear less is more in this game… ahhh we see the nutes and additives and just want to shower the plants with love but end up doing harm!!

ive got a really wierd flowering plant… its got 3 pointed leaves all the way up and the buds are strange as… F***

ive wrote that plant off but il take what it gives, maybe for hash or whatever…

the joys of growing!

3 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and all your regulars on here!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! I went ahead and bagged up the GP and SSH last night and they seem to be holding right at 60 RH for me. Ive tried SSH a few times. It is for sure a head high. When I first hit it the taste is floral and dank and smooth on the exhale. Still haven’t figured out the exact terp profile. A little after I smoke it the SSH creeps up on the back of your head and gives me a swirling feeling that goes from the top of my head to the back of my head and relaxes my body some. Both turned out really well and we decided we are gonna keep those strains

6 Likes