Check out the grow!

Yeah definitely understand that lmao!! Yes my wife and I took a trip and went to Grand Turk and Jamaica. We found weed and seeds in both places but in Jamaica the Rasta who gave it to me said he gets his stuff from a wild batch! So i was super excited to pop some of the seeds. I got home and popped them after about a week. Shes vigorous. started outdoors IN ARIZONA! Shes a tough cookie) After 2 weeks outdoors I brought her inside. She vegged for another 3 weeks and then into flower! I’m gonna call her Jamaican Mystery cause she is a mysterious Jamaican. I’d be willing to send clones to those who would want some! Especially down to trade. It’s a little hot right now to ship clones but I have a mother plant so we all good for a while!!

4 Likes

Cool background! It’ll be intriguing to see how she grows.
There are quite a few desert dwellers around here, do you mind sharing what part you’re in?
I’m outside Phoenix, in Tempe.

2 Likes

I work in tempe! I live in North Scottsdale!

2 Likes

Haha! Small world.

2 Likes

Keep it up, your doing it brother

1 Like

Day 61 jamaican landrace and rando genetics!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ok so big updates here! Super exciting stuff for the most part! So the updates are that I won a tough bout with self inflicted root rot that led to nute lockout. I am going to be preventing this by giving more leg room to the plants and going from 1 gal to 3 gal pots. I am also experimenting with a few different things! I am back to hand watering so that I can be more personal to each plant. I am doing the same soil and different nutes in each. I’m doing the Down to earth line of dry ammendments in the build a soil 3.0 in 3 pots with the roots organics line in 3 and then Gaia green in 3 again all with build a soil 3.0. I am also experimenting with different terp tea recipes!

1 Like