5 Likes

Agreed.
What strains?
What medium?
What size tent? What light and wattage?
How far in?

We are all hungry for information here :drooling_face::face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: thought this was more Manchester gaelic gibberish for a second @MCR0161 :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Alright r kid settle down. You need to hit up manneh for a burgoh. That comments top. Yer so bright must be like Blackpool illuminations in yer ed :joy::sunglasses::facepunch:

And @HeadyBearAdventures is of scouse descent anyway. Their gibberish is much more squeaky and phlegmy than ours lol

4 Likes

Damn right! Home sweet home in poor man’s gruel.

Lol, all good, I hear that we lose touch with the vernacular as we age :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

At least I didn’t call you Welsh :rofl: :sheep: :cloud_with_rain: :nail_care:

Now I have thoroughly soiled this grow

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

The Welch only know about growing root vegetables. Totally appropriate joke.

5 Likes

And leeks but who gives a shit about those.

5 Likes

Lol, you motherfuckers, I am Welsh! :rofl:

My grandmother immigrated from Liverpool (lots of Welsh history there), and my last name is about as Welsh as it gets, and if you go back one more generation, my ancestral name is Farrell…so yeah, Welsh-Irish sounds like a classic Liverpuddlian mashup. :crazy_face::potato:
My memaw used to say she had to come to the US before anyone thought she had a pretty accent :laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry @Bdub1223 we can get back on track if you wanna pop in and tell us more about your setup, your genetics, and your grow style!

4 Likes

I thought you was alright :roll_eyes: jokes. I’ll be in wales again Saturday

5 Likes

They know how to grow obedient sheep also. :rofl:
For this reason I’ll only eat New Zealand lamb. :v:

4 Likes

Wellies. Gloves. Why do you think we go so often bro. I prefer a baas house over a brass house :100::upside_down_face::joy:

3 Likes

Bet the Baas house is ran by Baaarbra. Shaun is her bouncer.
Shaun

4 Likes

Welcome @Bdub1223 , good to have you around!
Thanks for choosing organic. :green_heart:

Looks like you know what you’re doing, how long you’ve been at it?

2 Likes

Whats up bro!? I appreciate it! I’ve been growing at home for about 4 years and been in the cannabis industry for 5 years ( 2 spent growing)

3 Likes

Lol sorry guys!! I was at work lol! I am growing out of 3 spaces! I have a clone/mother room, a veg tent and a flower tent! It’s my first run with the 3 space set up

2 Likes

So the strains in the flower tent are my jamaican landrace I got from jamica myself! I also have in the flower tent a random strain from some street weed I got in highschool about 8 years ago. In the veg tent I have 2 jamaican cuts, an Ethos Fruity pebbles og, a cut from the rando strain and 2 sour diesels that I started outside! I’m using Organicare True earth! (Great great stuff also super inexpensive) my veg tent is 3 weeks in and my flower tent is on day 24. The wattage in my 3x3 flower tent is 424 right now ( I know it’s weird but it’s all the space I had in there) out of potential 600 and my veg tent is at 250 watts with 360 degree coverage. Sorry I failed to inform yall!

4 Likes

No worries brudda! Around here, the pictures are the articles, and the info is the centerfold :bear::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Can you say more about the Jamaican?
Was it seeds from ganja you got there?

5 Likes