1 Like

17 Likes

GMO x GA/TH :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Final photos of the #11.

17 Likes

Dust or die :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Very excited about these crosses as the days go by. Can’t wait to get em into testing. Which ones you guys excited for?

13 Likes

3 Likes

Very excited to see the blockberry kids and what she brings to the table

3 Likes

The GMO cross, SUG? And the Chocolope for sure!

That one might see a later release than the others. I’ve been developing an idea that’s gonna take doing more f gen work before it’ll be complete.

2 Likes

The chocolope came into my circle by way of cannabis by corey. Really excited for it as well.

3 Likes

I got his chocolope as well. My all time favorite sativa dom. Plant is a vigorous monster and clones solid roots in 4-7 days. Its defiantly a very special plant

3 Likes

What’s she like high/nose wise boss? @douggyfresh420

2 Likes

I just tossed mine into the flower tent, but even in veg she has the funky chocolate, coffee smell to her. I get a little stiff in the britches every time i get a whiff of her. LoL. The Chocolope they sell at the dispensary here is the only flower i will buy. Its got this incredible chocolate , melon, coffee flavor and smell and amazing uplifting, energetic effects.

5 Likes

I got this cut from RB, along with the Deathstar and sfv og. This cut has just completely blown past all of them growth wise.

10 Likes

We seem to like alot of the same shit. Definitely gotta get a care package of the Cheddar Skunk gear to ya when it’s done cooking. @douggyfresh420

4 Likes