CHEF 420s basic Tips for Cooking with Cannabis

Honestly of you want to make a peanut butter and chocolate treat you can mix them together and mix in some dark chocolate wafers or baking chocolate without a waxy coating. Gently heat on a double boiler or slow cooker on low until melted and stir well. Let it cool before you pour as the mix will retain heat well. Once you can safely touch the boiler/pot with your bare hands without having to put it down after really any max time. If it’s too hot to hold it’s too hot to pour.

Alternatively you can mix with marshmallows while it’s cooling down and mix with rice crispy cereal or Cocoa pebbles :yum: make tasty treats that also treat you.

4 Likes

Hola, Namaste and Aloha dear Cannalovers!

Here are my Space Cookies, just yesterday newly made. I love my Space Cookies and these are 15 pieces and the dosage is as follows:

6 grams Girl Scout Cookies ( Sativa)
6 grams West Coast O.G. ( Indica)

and

4 gram double o powder (Hash) from maroc

This is to be fine shredded then decarbo in 120 ml Coconut oil for one hour at 220 F…

They are very strong and the feeling is powerful, very euphoric and you laugh a lot about nothing… :slight_smile:

I love eating them for I smoke less then and it gives my lungs a break and they are very delicious ( but you cannot eat more then one … :wink:

and then decarbo one hour at

Thank you for all the valuable input dear ones! :slight_smile:

Much love and wonderful high times in love and light to all of you!

:heart:

5 Likes

Dicing the peanut butter cups and making peanut butter cookies?

2 Likes

That’s what i’m worried about.

I like that idea…reheat and dump some marshmallows and rice crispy cereal!

I have to re-heat them, since I know some have a higher dosage than others.

2 Likes

I like all the great ideas, but the more new ingredients you add the more you will have to eat to get the same effect. It would melt into warm milk fairly easily- just sayin,

Me an the mrs whipped up a batch of stardog muffins. Decarbed and threw it in the mixture I put 38grams of popcorn buds with little sugar leaf trim I don’t remember the number of muffins made but worked out to be roughly 1.5grams per one IF it was evenly split.

I had some I shared some with friends and that was far too much fucking weed I can tell that much. Like I’m a heavy smoker but edibles aren’t a big thing here I never looked into dosing just thought whack it in and give it a go and they worked but wish I’d of put far less into the mix.

Point to the story anyway is I don’t think those muffins tasted bad at all but we put ice cream with them as they were quite dry other than that brilliant just need to get the dosing down so maybe less than half of that try :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy: That sounds like my first time too, Your treats will always be dry if you just throw in flower. you can make a cannaflour, by grinding it into a powder and replacing some of the flour the recipe calls for, but even then it shouldn’t be no more than a third of the total flour. You can check out some cooking tips at my place. Experimentation is the key.
:v:

3 Likes

Hey bro, thanks from good old germany for the link of your website, I will definitely check it out! :heart:

1 Like

I went a little different this time around. I made a compound spreadable butter. I just decarbed the cannabis, ground to a fine powder with a mortar and pestle, mixed in cold butter to stop any further cooking, folded it in the butter, cleaned the mortar and pestle with MCT oil, and then whipped it. No heat at all for the mixing stage. It was worth it to keep an emulsion.

I made a amendment mix to add to any baking recipe I want to maintain a proper emulsion. A stabilizing dry mix. It’s not complete, but as it’s it’s pretty nice. Xanthan gum, low fat chocolate peanut butter powder, cacao powder, instant coffee, and instant hazelnut creamer.

I tried some of the butter in a box mix and mixins to see how it would be as a test drive before I go and make it from scratch.

They came out perfectly so far. Very little weed taste when eating after you give it a break. After about 10 minutes though you really taste the butter. It was pungent :yum: the batter too just was overwhelmingly cannabutter like. From the samples I had last night this wasn’t bad for a test run at standard Baking times. 1 and you feel really good and initially you feel like you couldn’t have another at all(you get high enough to want another anyways :joy:), 2 and you get a head high that’s very euphoric and giggly, 3 and you get a really nice head high and body stone that clouds judgment. I haven’t had more as I’m sure that’s where I’m going to start passing out :grimacing::joy:

As it digests it’s very obvious there is weed in these. When eating you can’t taste it. It’s scary how little weed taste it has. Either way anxiety has been pre treated. If I get enough to have a panic attack I’ll just be awake and like myself again. Also with a few bags of them handy for when I need them today if it gets too much. This year I’m not going to have a panic attack and need to leave early.

3 Likes