Chem ‘91….brown edges?

Help! I can’t seem to figure out what’s going on with this plant. First time running this cut.

Chem ‘91 SkunkVA Cut
Buildasoil 3.0 in 3 gallon Rainscience grow bag…been in there since 8/2/22.

I water with the following:
Buildasoil Q
Fish sh!t or Photosynthesis+ (I switch every watering).

I have not top dressed or fed it yet since transplant. I’ll try to get more pics tonight.

8 Likes

I would go for Magnesium deficiency… beer3|nullxnull

Mag deficiency

3 Likes

Looks hungry to me. P/K/Mag. Maybe lockout :thinking:

Have you checked ph of runoff yet?

3 Likes

How long ago was the transplant? How high are the lights and what is the VPD?

4 Likes

This right here. I’ve seen your issues when my LEDS were too intense, which creates a whole other set of issues.

5 Likes

Yea, mines was sensitive too. Careful on the fish shit, imo. Fist time using or have you used in rns before? I have some received this summer ( bottle arrived hot, 100°) outside. Not sure if heat messed up mixture, but my plants seem to burn around edges, had to back off dose. And I learned to shaked bottle because mines separated when it sat. Build a soil is " A1" in my book, verdict still out on fish shit.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I had that lesson burned into my DNA… :laughing: :+1:
…That and divide what ever they tell you to use in half…
(at least until you are familiar with the product).

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Whoop there it is

6 Likes

@HolyAngel I haven’t checked pH or runoff…probably should and will try feeding it

@Gizmo At the time of the picture, the light was about 20” away. Since then, I moved it to 22.5” and leaf VPD is 1.0. Transplanted 2 weeks ago

@Gpaw @Hapi I’ve used Fish Shit for for basically my whole grow last round with no issues. I shake it everytime before adding it to water and do 1tsp/gal. Maybe this lady doesn’t like it…all the other plants are fine.

Thanks for the input, homies :pray:

5 Likes