Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

It seems in the previous thread I was asked about my SRDD, but I want to renew this information here.
One of the awnings now begins to flowering clones, including SRDD.
I have noticed today how much this plant is different from everything I have. At this stage (and under the condition of a long vegetative period), a rotating difference with others is visible.
The complete genetic formula of the plant looks like this:

[NL5&Haze/4SD#3 x (NL5&Haze/4SD#3 x Jack The Ripper/4SD)] x [Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL]
(where “4sd” is chem #4 x sour diesel)

Practically every intermediate shutter has a substantial part of Sativa in genetics, but such a letter as in the photo is only possible from NL5&haze

These leaves are not like “blade”, but probably more “awl”.

Two plants SRDD X D-95 (BIG) were female and the differences in the form of a fan sheet are already visible, one in the pope the other into mom … In a few days I will transplant them into a permanent pot of ladies for several weeks VEG and translate to flowering … .
Interesting experience, how/whether the D-95 structure in the cross will change, because now, despite numerical crosses, everything is attached to NL5 & haze. Like meat and skin to the bones, and the skeleton is unchanged (as a base).

p.s. @Dirt_Wizard, You wrote that you like Sativa dominant crosses as c99, I’m sure SRDD will impress you more!

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

12 Likes