Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

and what are you currently working on with topshelf?

2 Likes

The plan is to hunt stardawg seeds in the new year

But I also want to make some seeds still as a side project with that motorbreath bx1

And I’m sure we will run through all sorts of Chem, sour, kushes, cookies, etc. He has ogkb 2.0 I believe

4 Likes

We are both also still hunting and collecting cuts

2 Likes

this is a cool project and interesting plans!
I’m watching you two :eyes:

2 Likes

If you have any suggestions, I demand you tell me

Lol

Only because I think you have really good taste

1 Like

friend, together with topshelf, you have such opportunities and choices that my advice is redundant…

2 Likes

I say it is never redundant :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember you have a cut stardawg you plan to pollin it?
Are you looking for any other seeds of this variety?

1 Like

Black Sensi (Strayfox)

more cowbell

The seeds are very energetic and lively!

21 Likes

Stardawg Corey clone only
Top dawg stardawg ix 2 packs
Useful seeds stardawg f3
Chem dd x stardawg (dogon)
Stardawg bx (by titan)
TN hogs breath x alien stardawg (by titan)
Half pack stardawg f2 by Greenpoint, older pack

Plan is to grow them and see where it should go

9 Likes

This list could be called - “Dream List”

It would have been enough for a whole life rather than for 2024 … ha ha lol

Really impressive collection for one year!

p.s.

• Stardawg IX »»» Corey Haim x Stardawg
    If a successful boy pollin your Stardawg Corey clone only you will receive bx
4 Likes

You, topshelf, me, we all want to grow the best

2 Likes

Oh, that’s for sure!

2 Likes

GreenPoint also has Coper Chem, I have been looking at it for a long time … In your flock it would also be interesting …
I will get to him too!

2 Likes

@Shevchenko You germinate literally exactly like me…… buuuuut how the hell do you get you taps to all point down like that? Do you keep your trays/Tupperware/whatever up on their side or something? I would love if mine did this! I usually leave them long enough to remove their own shells then plant and sometimes I have a 4-5inch tap by then wrapped around the others, sometimes into the paper towel :laughing: once in a while it’s a problem tbch

2 Likes

I wanted that copper chem forever too! That and grape pie from them are two I’ve always wanted.

2 Likes

Hell with the three of us helping each other and working together I can only imagine the stuff we can accomplish, I too highly value your knowledge @Shevchenko and I think the three of us together is an epic combo! You guys are both very good/close friends as well, that’s why I call you my brothers. I’m just glad we all found each other! Sky is the limit boys trust me

3 Likes

He put a toy nearby to understand where the top is, and where the bottom …
When I put them in towels - I put them standing and then the root grows down without twisting !!!
I used to put it like everyone and I was suffering!
And when planting 100+ seeds, then in a washcloth or in a towel they appear on the knot lol once I tried to put them and since then the force of gravity has been doing everything for me!
Let the power come with you!

10 Likes

Hope you are not sick with anything serious? Your plants and seeds still look healthy as ever to me!

3 Likes

I knew it! Ok I’m doing this 100% next time! Awesome thank you brother

2 Likes