Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

Oh man…… so weird. I don’t know what to say either, crazy that it’s happening though. So strange, come on lil ladies! FINISH UP

2 Likes

Yes, say nothing here …
Here, as in unrequited love - only treats time! LOL
But this is not a problem at all! All plans in general went to the scrape … So I enjoy the process, because there are no specific goals.

2 Likes

See, that’s why you are awesome, I’d be pissed, you are a good man brother. Plus u get to learn something new, I wish I knew what was going on though

4 Likes

thank you my friend!
if we do not jump to conclusions and make premature decisions, we will find out the reasons together.

2 Likes

Hell yes we will, definitely so strange though :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree it is likely light in the night/darkness stage

2 Likes

New Day - New Photos …

FT

SRDD

CQSM #1 & Friesland

Space Monkey

Field Trip

Starcube
Very hungry, eat nearly 900 ppm …
The side branches still sleep, I wait further …

DSC_0043

nursery

plants that will bloom will be cut soon

17 Likes

Those field trip are sure frosty ! Very nice that one wasn’t even on my radar until I saw your brows of it, got her and space monkey high up now :wink:

6 Likes

just some pics of FT and SRDD

22 Likes

Finally cut one of the tents.

FT

SM

F818 (Sour Face)

SRDD

18 Likes

CQSM#4

D95 big

you will ask why I am showing again the plants that were already in this topic… it’s simple - they are the parents of the cross CQSM#4 x D95
now we have about 15 little plants that bloomed as a result of power outages… i came to see them today after being sick, haven’t seen them for 5 days, i was pleasantly surprised… almost half of them are incredibly sticky for their age.

they already smell very strong, and now the smell is complex and intense, but pleasant and cool, but I think later the smell of D95 will be added (stench, rot, cat toilet), I don’t know what will come of it yet.
if the smell will intensify - at the end of flowering there will be something incredible!

17 Likes

That male looks like a gem💎

3 Likes

sorry, I’ve been sick for more than two weeks now and I don’t visit the girls often (it makes them unhappy) and less time on the forum…

@Skyf that’s for sure, the plant was incredible! I have frozen pollen, but I destroyed the plant itself a couple of days ago.
this fate befell almost all the men in my pack, I killed almost all of them…
I usually check men for hidden signs of germs and they all passed it the first time but unfortunately not this time.
there are only two male plants left:

• D95 (potato feno)
  • Starcube
7 Likes

this clone ripens CQSM#4 bx1 seeds

FT

SRDD

CQSM #1 (contains seeds IX)

Friesland indica #2 (very indica)

15 Likes

well, the latest news

@MonsterDrank thanks again!

11 Likes

Very nice! Love to grow some quality cookies. That field trip looks dreamy

1 Like

thank you friend!
with the seeds that in the photo I also threw some fem seeds of my own production into the water… gsc S1 is the first self-pollination generation of my favorite plant that I lost, I want to look, maybe I can find something similar…
plus my gsc/space queen x gsc cross is also in the water
gsc/space queen - test seed from TGA, reverse pollinated by my gsc.
I gave away a thousand seeds of this cross, and I kept about 50 for myself (I kept worse quality for myself, light) and now it does not germinate… this is already the second dozen in the water, I hope at least someone will show signs of life…
so I have cookiespati planned

4 Likes

Very nice!

On my side so far I have gmo, wedding cake, and now the “sunset sherb pushpop Yoda cut” rooting

2 Likes

i’ve said it 100 times, i envy your genetics!!!
I plan to start gmo95 in the spring, I’m afraid to take a risk and start them in the winter, like some others.

1 Like

I am sure me and topshelf will use them to make some fire genetics

Then send them to you :slight_smile:

You grow excellent plants and have good taste

2 Likes