Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

I’d like to reinforce the above statement. Growing such beautiful flowers under such extreme conditions is something that is very uncommon, displays your devotion to your craft and is to be commended. Good on you man! Do the best you can to stay safe.
:v::canada:

9 Likes

Sorry you are having a bad day brother, I can only imagine what living through that is like, I’ve said it before and meant it, hit me up if you ever need to, always glad to chat. Nothing can stop you , much love and respect

6 Likes

Starcube after transplanting
All plants are almost the same, only #4 has longer internodes and looks a little more toward Sativa
Although this may be due to light shutdowns and it was the first to respond to changes, I do not know, at this stage we will not know it, will finally show the result of flowering

In addition, you remember the seed that has grown in itself, then developed very slowly, and lagged behind others - now this plant caught up with others and at this stage I like the most (its #6 that is, the last of all) … For this reason, I never remove plants that are weak at some stage, have mutations, too low or high or anything else … For some reason, such plants usually become special.

a disgusting duckling that turns into a swan …

sc

others without signature

was unable to stuck most of the photos, writes:
“Sorry, the image you are trying to upload is too large (maximum dimension is 13-megapixels), please resize it and try again.”

I’ll do it later …

22 Likes

They have a very familiar look to them . Nice. Ya I get that (too big) notice all of the time. It’s a pain in the ass!

2 Likes

looking great there - hope you find some dank :fire: in them
take care of yourself bro !

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 There was no one before, probably someone took the camera and knocked down the settings … To carry with a decrease in the existing photo it is still that trouble!

@SamwellBB Your work is good and wonderful genetics!
My work is small - not to prevent them from growing!
thank you!

Sour Face (aka F818, aka Face off x sour og)

Friesland

CQSM #1 (partially dusted with a bone, ripens seeds ix#1, pollen from CQSM#4 x i95)

tomorrow I plan to make a day of macro shooting. i finished organizing the harvest from the tent
selected small cones from the middle row, which are covered with resin, will do a macro comparison of different varieties, should be interesting…

16 Likes

Gorgeous brother! Straight gorgeous! Looking forward to the macros! I want a macro lens so bad!

4 Likes

macro

D95#7

Space Monkey

Sour Face

SRDD

Field Trip

20 Likes

Sour Face and Field Trip have DEFINITELY got my attention! Very nice brother. Yep I definitely need a macro lens ASAP :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you, brother!
If you saw my macro lens, you would have laughing for a long time!

I combined the usual 70s lens from the Soviet camera with Nikon camera

In such a combination it has neither autofocus nor any other electronic chips … It’s like looking at something through a magnifying glass … And since I do not use a tripod, it resembles shooting from a sniper rifle! It is necessary to take pictures after the outdoor and after stroke of the heart, as the least movement (like breathing or pulse) lead to a miss or frame without focusing …
:upside_down_face:

p.s. I will take a photo of the lens for you

p.p.s

14 Likes

Beautiful flowers and pictures @Shevchenko
Picture perfect
You’re a true artist … keep on keeping on… brother.

3 Likes

The White Death of Cannabis, Shevchenko :joy:

3 Likes

ah-hah lol :blush:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Do you use extension tubes with your lens? I’ve been looking at them recently to enhance the magnification of my lens so I’m curious about how they perform.

Beautiful shots as always! I love the purple undersides of the Field Trip bud leaves. Frosty stuff!

4 Likes

yes friend!
that’s exactly what i do…the tubes allowed me to make a macro out of an old portrait lens…

thanks, FT is really cool… and they are all cool… they were all picked and left, and the amount of resin is one of the selection criteria.

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Haha we have very similar cameras to start , hey if it works it works right.

4 Likes

:yum: Loving your updates brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

CQSM #3 (day 52)
no flash

flash

friesland [very] indica

nursery

starcube

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

21 Likes

Nice brother! This is one I look forward to running very much! Hope you are having a great holidays so far! Been thinking about you lots lately . Hope 2024 is much better over there, I truly do. Much respect :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes