Chem D Bx4 x I-95 by Top Dawg, Space Monkey crosses and others

sat down the battery in the camera … So today again photos from the phone … Sorry for the quality!

Some changes in one of the awnings … took the Needless PGO plants and gave them a friend!
planned to pollute them and make S1, but still an inverted plant does not give pollen…

SRDD x D95 (2 pieces)

CQSM#3

FL

4 plant D-95 #7 f2

another awning
filled it with Starcube!
All 5 clones rooted, so the main plants moved to 12/12, and the clones will wait as custodians. The following cycles will be for seeds and maybe pick someone as a permanent keeper. I like plants very much … I anticipate them a great future …
To prevent the place not empty, it also put D-95 #7 F2, when/if the Starcube will grow to remove others to another place.

Next time I will take better photos …

:yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

17 Likes
7 Likes

Merry christmas @Shevchenko

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Merry christmas! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry christmas :heartpulse: :pray:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Shevchenko

2 Likes

Merry Christmas bro! :fire:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
good health to you Sam!

7 Likes

CQSM #3

clone CQSM #4 (seeds bx1)

clone D-95 #7 f2 potato

PGO

22 Likes

Looking great brother! EVERYTIME I read (potato) it makes me laugh :joy:, happy holidays ! I hope your Christmas was great! And here’s hoping 2024 is much better for ALL OF US! Much love and respect

6 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 thank you my friend!
I hope the New Year will be better for us all …

You remember, potatoes - because in childhood, its leaves were almost round as in potatoes …
I also have to say that I am glad that the seeds with this guy are ripen now. This is somewhat strange, it was the most stable about Hermi’s signs from all over the pack … The phenotype I called “Big” after the second time returning from flowering to the vegetative state of all the time showed a woman’s mustache … But “Potato” was reveg twice and I didn’t I saw no signs.
In addition, at the stage of the first family leaves “Potatoes” was the most covered frost, even more than female plants … High hopes for this guy …
By the way, the Starcub guy is also stable - he is also Reveg and so far without problems.

Starcube
Very modified plant with switching by 12/12
At the growing stage of the plant, the main trunk was very well, even the bell -cut of the top of the side branching was very slow … Now, after switching to 12/12, the plants just exploded with the lateral branches!

Baby in a manger…

8 - More Cowbell
4 - ASA x Zuchi
1 - gsc s1

3 - Black Sensi

5 - clones Starcube (Actively growing green mass, finally ended reveg)

happy Holidays

26 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Plants are happy and healthy. You got some great smoke on the way too.

Hope you had a safe and merry christmas! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Good morning @InTheWoods !
But I have now 15:40 :laughing:
We are already accustomed … The main thing is alive …
merry christmas!

9 Likes

That starcube is gorgeous! That’s crazy the “potato” was the frostiest, even over the ladies! That’s awesome

5 Likes

Heard you guys have been getting hit hard the last day or two. I hope you and the plants are all well.

4 Likes

Yes, my friend, not an easy day was …
Thank you for worrying …

8 Likes

Yesterday cut CQSM #3 and Friesland
Im was 61 days 12/12
Friesland in the room I do not plan to grow anymore … I got enough seeds for growing on the outside.

GSC s1

MC and ASAZ

Black Sensi

Congratulations on the coming New Year!

21 Likes

Happy new year @Shevchenko

Wish you peace and happiness :green_heart:

3 Likes

happy new year to all of you!!!
I hope all your problems remain in the old year, and kindness, love and all good things accompany you in the new year…

12 Likes