Chem D Discussion

Here’s the jist, bog was a smart businessman and shrewd salesman. He knew better than to say it’s bubblegum x bubba kush or people would have been knocking it off left and right.
At one point he did say a tray of cuts may have gotten mixed up ha

10 Likes

I got a cut of Chem D from HoChiMinh. Has anyone run this one out yet? The one I have looks good but does not have much variegation on it. Thre is some but not much. I have a Daybreaker (Chem D x Joseph OG) male that I want to use as dad for some backcrosses.

7 Likes

Chem D bx4 x i-95 feno#1

Chem D bx4 x i-95 feno#2

22 Likes

They look great. I’m going to need to save up some :heart::heart::heart: And go read your thread

4 Likes

Hey bud looks great, is there a way to private message on this forum?

Since you joined 4 hours ago, the dm feature is not available to you until you reach member status, which shouldn’t take you long if you are active. Take a look here to have a better understanding of member levels. Welcome to OG!

4 Likes

Sent the Chem D to someone awhile back (got it from Farmer Joe, it’s legit). Friend reported nanners on it in late flower. I haven’t seen them myself but I’ve only grown it once indoors for consumption, the other grow was for seeds…

Haven’t seen or heard of any on the Chem 91 though. Haven’t seen any on Giesel (Chem D x MSS) or MB15 (Chem D x SFV OG) yet.

9 Likes

Iv read the D can toss nanners late, but iv never run her. I did run a CSI Big Bad Wolf cut, Chem D x 91 which ran clean.

My 91 from Farmer Joe runs clean also.

My 91 s1 testers tossed some balls on one plant so far… and I read CSI’s have as well. My cap junky x 91 is also. The clean plants are all stunning however.

8 Likes

Word on the street is the Chem d nanners in late flower are sterile.

5 Likes

Good point, iv also read that but failed to mention.

4 Likes

Word on the street is if you post a photo of Chem D without all the problems associated with Chem D growers, Chem D growers say it’s not Chem D. So I’ll rename it Chem Jealousy and people will assume it’s a cross. It was always Chem D, just without the Chem D grower flaws.

And they still wonder what’s wrong with modern breeding programs. Grow a Chem next to a Cake and the cake it’s obvious breeders never adjust feed out of the bottle. They just pick the ones that don’t turn out looking like most people’s Chem D looks.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re point is

3 Likes

Sounds like the people trying to establish themselves as Haze Skunk and Hemp kings are the ones behind the bullshit. I think we can rule out Hemp. Never had any problems with a hemp grower spewing bullshit.

3 Likes

I can also confirm it will throw nanners in late flower. But I did end up with a couple seeds so maybe not all were sterile. There was quite alot of nanners and I didn’t pick any off so most were definitely sterile.

Apparently there is more than 1 cut of chem d from chem himself.
I believe farmerjoe420 cut is referred to the dirty D cause it almost seems camouflage most of the time it has so much varigation. I hear the original doesn’t varigate much, And only does it if it’s not getting all it needs nutrient wise.
I’m going to try a different cut of chem d from another source and see if there is a difference in flower. In veg the new cut has showed zero varigation. Unfortunately not going to flower it out until my next flower run after the new year.

3 Likes

My chem d from Joe has varigation everywhere and I can’t seem to fix it even with alot of epsom added to regular feed

5 Likes

You see, the change happened around the time the haze skunk guy announced his involvement with phylos.

Many people raised an eyebrow, questioning the intents, pesky conspirationists lol

Then when shit hit the fan, haze skunk guy was shocked at the turn of events HA-HA

4 Likes

When I had joes, 99% of the time it was heavily variegated.

2 Likes

Wolfpack F2 Male . The stinkiest plant I have smelled in many many years , if ever.

32 Likes

The same male after 17 days in a window that only gets maybe 2 hours of light.

One of the WP F2 in early flowering atm is also showing

18 Likes

The Chem’s including D most likely all share Nevil’s original NL5 haze as the male. This is not an uncommon type of aneuploid trait variegation in outcrosses of NL5×haze
The variegation is not something to fix. It is a genetic trait. In other instances there is evidence that bx this trait can actually amplify other meristem mutation such as radically increased yield.

8 Likes