Nice plants they stack well! Yumm

3 Likes

When is Smell-O-Vision going to be a thing? These pictures need it. :grin:

4 Likes

Beautiful Plants, brother!

3 Likes

They look delicious!

1 Like

Is that the cube x whipped cherries male crossed in this?

1 Like

banana split?
i’ve heard good things about the strawberry banana.
i put one of your cherry west bx x blueberry outside so hopefully it’s a female.

1 Like

Not in this one… good idea and yes that will be happenin tho! Whipped cherries x cube x strawberry banana its on!

The cherry in this cross is freeborn selections cherry west bx.

1 Like

That is awesome! Good name!

Cant wait to see em run outdoors!

Keep me updated fer sure!

1 Like

That maybe the way… it may give some wordplay do like “cherry bananas” it smells like that but also “bananas” like retro slang for crazy! … haha…

1 Like

Nice! I like the way your thinking!

1 Like

Cherry Patch

1 Like

Keep an eye out for a server auction coming in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!..

5 Likes

I think i got it! : Cherbana haha…

2 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but

misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

2 Likes

cher’yana

chernana

nanas n cherry

strawnanerry

either way its a fire looking plant

1 Like

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

1 Like

Hey folks got some of these up on strainly for anybody interested… mention overgrow for 20% off!

Where? My whole summer grow is all banana cultivars, how did I end up late to the party on this one!!!

Always down for trades with a healthy collection to offer in return, got some Tropicana x banana og that def comes to mind for fair close “apples to apples” or I should say “bananas to bananas” trade :slight_smile:

For anybody interested I got Cherry west x cube x strawberry banana up for server auction and some other crosses…

2 Likes

Strawberry Banana Fast Day 55 trichomes

https://youtube.com/shorts/YSjkrBA-v70?si=AclMXhHw2M4gx5mc