Cherry West Bx x The Cube - Frostificus Maximus

Wow! That looks awesome! That Strawbananner looks amazing! Great job!

2 Likes

Nice work Heady!

Those look sooooo frosty! It’s 100 degrees today and I still feel the chill!
Please tag me and sign me up when you drop these magic beans! I think I have a :cow2: somewhere around here for trade!

Peace,
-Dirtron

Thanks for the update, HeadyMcDank.

Your pics look good, and the descriptions sound scrumptious. I hope you keep us posted, and keep this stuff coming. Very detailed, shots. <3

1 Like

Missed a pic - i call this pic “frosty limits” … do not attempt to adjust your screen! Haha …

8 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!

1 Like

I used that same strawberry banana female from this cross in a cherry west bx. I will be uploading some pics in a dedicated thread in the next few days, they have similar structures. It really turned up vigor to 10 in the cherry west cross.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for a server auction in 2ish weeks we got 2 ahead of us!

5 Likes

I’m needing was going to say want but cherry anything I hurt for :drooling_face::green_heart:

Auction you say :money_mouth_face::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Glad to hear it. This will be my very first one. It would be grand for those who can afford it.

1 Like

I am waiting to hear back about the seed auction from joe… in the meantime for anybody interested i loaded a few cuts up on strainly (link in bio) she is a super potent yielder smells n taste super cherry limeade soda terp! Blast off baby! Eeep ooopp oorkk ahh aahh…

5 Likes

Hey folks,

I havent been able to connect with joe but misterbee is gonna run a server auction mid sept and i sent him a few crosses so keep an eye out… some of these i may get up on strainly…

1 Like

as a sog grower i should be bidding on this one. gl me

1 Like

Seed Server Auction is live for anybody interested…

Hey folks,

Finally settled on allstar 2022 for a name… fer anybody interested i got some of these on strainly… mention “overgrow” for 20% off…

6 Likes

Hey man wondering if you had any cherry west bx available? Checked your strainy listing and there weren’t any.do you make these available?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

These look delicious! :heart_eyes: great work bro! If these go up please tag me I’d love to give it a go too​:v:

I don’t have any ibl cherry westbx. I do have a bunch of crosses.

This one i went with allstar2022 for the name it is listed.

Everything coming from the male I used has been amazing!

If you are interested in any of the crosses, there are a few i could recommend for sure.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I did offer them in a auction and the bidding was heated! Haha…

I changed the name to allstar2022 and have them on strainly now… here is the link

Feel free to hit me up there or dm whatever works best!..

Take care! Talk soon!

Heady

4 Likes

Just a heads up for anybody followin… I got some packs of these F2 and some crosses with an F1 Male up for Auction…

2 Likes