Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

2 years later. my friend gave me a Mason Jar of each. lasted me like 7 grows . he had the industrial buckets of each one. except nature’s candy and ASTRO flower

first time I had to buy nutes.

2 Likes

got some swag

2 Likes

lol! I had just found it funny that the other night someone said “Remo is always packing a sack of weed”, then today you’re talking about using his nutrients.
Yah use some of that diluted velokelp, it should help the plant out.

3 Likes

need to get my blue lab ph pen calibrated

1 Like

my seedlings don’t seen to take off as quick as I’d like…at least they broke ground!

tents are on the go…veg tent got some stagnance going on with two. and the mothers on right are just Vibeing. drinking fast.

LSD

PRE98BUBBA

HEMP. CBD
you can see the eff you bend I did

whole flower tent

I totally thought two of these FAK were males. I almost executed them…I put them in the flower tent…I’m starting to see a sac with a little hair…I thought for sure I saw balls every where. I might have been mistaken
another day or two will help
@JoeCrowe . . . I’m having trouble identifying

7 Likes

That one looks like a super mutant. It’s growing extra branches from the node! Hard to say which sex, but it is a funky one so it’s probably female, lol!

2 Likes

bupdate

@SHSC-1 finally showing sex on the FAK .got at LEAST 1 super female…two others are showing some mutant bits

veg garden great . babies a bit slow …

BOG LSD mother ready for pruning again ha ha

flowering is going great
pre98bubba beautifully flowers

same with LSD

AND cbd

13 Likes

Nice looking spread you have there @Calix

2 Likes

Thank you!

I’ve taken a break from training and yield chasing…and just letting things run they’re natural course . a little bit of tucking here an there and pruning .

just having fun with the God given- OG created beans.

re arranged veg tent… seedlings always give me trouble. going to try keeping them in the dome for a little

12 Likes

looks like I used my veg up pot soil for my seedlings…HAPPY FROG + ewc + a handful of gaia 4.4.4 . . . . . .must of hit a few hot spots in the soil…
@JoeCrowe ? think they’ll survive the radiation?

9 Likes

They look a little crazed, but the new growth is looking pretty good, so they should survive! A bit of crisp on those leaves and some clawing, but they haven’t keeled over.

3 Likes

ha!!
thank you for the help.

think it’s worth the effort to transplant them to something less hot?

I don’t have the confidence to wash them down to the root then transplant them so maybe not a good idea.

I tried it that one time separating two seedlings roots and they both didn’t make it .

2 Likes

getting some sweet smells now…yum

the pre98bubba is looking super special

BOG LSD looking tight also

then we hhave the whole entourage on feed day
[front row, left to right]
pre 98 Bubba, fire alien kush just hitting 12/12, Bog LSD
[BACK ROW]
Hemp CBD courtesy @ShiskaberrySavior

and then we get the veg tent update.

got some sizzled up seedlings…(just germinated some more - stay tuned - autos ! ghost rose & blueberry hashplant testers (@SHSC-1) and a random seed I found when I was doing up a package for someone … not quite sure what it could be - Maybe something from chuckd genetics

anyway

and a whole ass tree :deciduous_tree: in there BOG LSD MOM

14 Likes

just planted 4 Blue berry hashplant testers
1 random (chuckd I think mountain berry)
and 1 auto

I used recycled soil from a male . some small roots in it. did the best to get it out.
I should have tested the soil for ppm fuck

either way I pretty sure it was flushed

going to trim back the mother now

got er pruned and some cuts taken…stil have to do the pre98bubba mom
and I need to defoliate my plants In flower

7 Likes

WTF SEEDS AGAIN

pre98 Bubba…WTF FUCK

and the Bog lsd …WTFFFFFF
THIS MUST BE A FUCKING LIGHT LEAK

this is 5 plants in a row
FUCK WTF
I had a 5-6 harvest with no seeds now it’s literally 5 in a row .
WTF

CBDS are seeding too

this isn’t right.

totally fucked up right now…my first 5-6 runs I abused the he’ll out of them with no seed issued…

now my last 3 grows everything Is knocked up. this Is fucking nuts literally.

I don’t know how this is happening… I’ve had a few males but never long enough to create pollen… just long enough to see the male parts form.

@JoeCrowe my guy lol what is going on??? these plants are in full on seed production

I don’t and havent noticed any nanners or the plant selfing…

this is full on open pollination…

royally fucked …I guess one plant hermied and maybe pollinated them all?

I stressed them all to hermie ? they’re are no visible nanners and I haven’t seen any. .

well…this sucks!
maybe the seeds from the feminized BOG LSD will all be female !

3 Likes

I’m sorry it happened to you bro, hope you figure out the cause soon…

Stray pollen maybe?

3 Likes

It happened a couple of weeks ago. I would search hard for the offender! Probably 2 weeks ago?

3 Likes

That sucks man, it happened to me a couple winter’s ago, fuckin ball droppers! Like Joe sed. u got a nasty little plant or more than one in there. seek and destroy, and shelf those genes. I had to shelf an entire bean buy, got a dozen strains I will never touch again, unfortunately.

1 Like

5 plants is a lot. Something weird is happening.

1 Like

Save your herm beans and try them outside. I’ve found seeds that all tended to herm indoor, but when grown outdoor do not herm. Just nice females. Still keep an eye on them but the beans aren’t useless.

3 Likes