Chez Calix - Journey of a Junior grower

I grow most of my yearly personal stash in my greenhouse but those plants are all started at least 8 to 10 weeks indoors before they go out in June. This year I have a good headstart as I’ve been popping seed since january. Last seed pop will be my yearly 4-20 seedpop but the bulk of them will be in 2 weeks ish.
Over winter I pop seed and pheno hunt for the plants I might want to breed with in the greenhouse. Normally i would be flowering pheno hunted females right now but I’m running the shishkaberry 3f2 seed increase and i just flipped the plants a few days ago. Glad you liked the christmas buds hehehe that grandma’s hashplant (bodhi) is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I’ll do that!
We talked in a thread about it a while back but I know lots of folks were interested and I didn’t want to bug you hehehe

4 Likes

oh my !
hair cut on pre98bk#2 MOM

then some fat leaves on FAK#2

and veg tent plus cuts…got my tub today for clonodome

7 Likes

The Fire Alien BX are robust plants eh?
Phat ass leaves and thick stems. Excited to see those go into bloom :slight_smile:
Here is the mother of those seeds … she was pushing the limits of my greenhouse ceiling and growing in a 18gallon rubber maid tote filled with the Tom Hill based water only recipe.
June 21st/2020 , she had been outside in the tote for 11 days, transplanted from the indoor veg/torture test winter phenohunt. Here is a collection of pics to show the typical structure and flower type to be found in those seeds as well as the incredible vigor as well. Shameless plug… but there are some left at Great Lakes Genetics :smiley:
Started indoors and vegged till June 10th inside, then a few weeks veg outside in the greenhouse at 52N , 3000ft , before the flip to flower by manual light dep.
Here is a “life cycle” group of pics

and here she was at the flip a few weeks later

Here she is about midway thru flower… and I am defoliating this plant as she grows.

and some harvest pics

12 Likes

damn!!! yep thats beautiful work!

thanks for sharing!

they seemed to love the taste of light dep i did to show sex.

i did snap a photo of the stalk before trim and its healthy and just waiting to grow@ its under only a blurple to slow down growth.

ive got some cuts taken. i am going to have to keep these fems going . . ive got to empty my flower tent or set up third to dry in and continue the cycle… id have to do a bit of transplanting.

im really busy the end of this month then will be flat out until November LOL… so ive got to flower out these moms…half worried about this pre98bk herming again …
ive got my clone tub bought. the bubble wall and pump

we probably cant put anything outside until June lol…green house may work

4 Likes

i also noticed.

my first experience with multiple topping.

the growth wasnt directed to the two branches beneath the node/ topping site.

New - lower down sites shot straight UP

WILD!

I was expecting the two below two grow as mains …which they are, however beautifull new branches shot up.

they seem like they would make for good clone specimens?
@JoeCrowe

2 Likes

Sure, the tops of new growth clone the best!

1 Like

BOG LSD
fucking packin up in here
ja05-march12
everything else is done
crystal balll !!

i gotta chop this stuff SOON

my Timeline has to be off.

i think i put in flower tent Jan 4 so light deprevation started say jan 5th.

into day 66

I THINK WERE DONE HERE FOLKS???
@ShiskaberrySavior ???
@DougDawson

just waiting on the bog if anything …jan05 - march 12
is my math off ? 59-66 days ?

i know the cbd hemp is done

12 Likes

Got some nice big nugs there man, way to go.

5 Likes

thanks!

I’m pretty happy for sure !

cant wait to do it again LOL

5 Likes

Looks good if you’ve got the right amount of Amber chop away .

How did the cbd hemp do did it crystal up ?

3 Likes

fuck yes!!
different bud formation though for sure though ! very airy

7 Likes

is that THC???

HEMP CBD contains .3 thc?

these have a rosey smell

i cant wait to smoke one up. it will have to be in April though!!! not far away!!

3 Likes

woah cool

so that stufff is Legal…hemp cbd

well its all legal lol

3 Likes

Nope should be cbd all the plants I’ve seen from that crop were crystal covered . Trying to remember the smell I know it smelt pretty good maybe a grape smell I know it smells good after a cure .
There will be a small percent of thc in it couple three percent I’m guessing.

3 Likes

thanks

whats done is donezaaa

assembled dry tent !! chopped plants and strung em up!!!

@JoeCrowe
@ShiskaberrySavior @BeagleZ @Foreigner @Barefrog @SHSC-1
thanks all of you and everyone else for your help along the way

hang 10!!!

flower tent is now open…

9 Likes

Congrats on your bounty! What a glorious feeling :star_struck:

1 Like

Good grow, you’re really progressing! Hopefully there are some sensi grows coming up :smiley:

1 Like

gracia!

many thanks!

i female identification down now lol. now i just need to either keep them super happy or not let any males grow in the tent LOL.

i think only one got seeds in it after all. i have ripped off branches from the BOG lsd and couldnt find any of the small white pods.

ive actually got 20 min er so to spare to go chop a branch and do a wet trim and see what i find!!

back in 20 lol

2 Likes

allon sy!

at the trim table. i have assumed the worse already lol

4 Likes