ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Murphy is in bed with Curaleaf so that would have to be a pretty persuasive pack of dragons.

Meanwhile I will comply with whatever I must to keep my colon dragon free. Frankly your flippant disregard for my sphincter’s wellbeing disappoints me.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Somehow my bitching about Murphy and Curaleaf on here hasn’t managed to distract our overlords in Trenton from the many dollar signs being flashed in front of their faces, and they haven’t shut down yet despite my boycotting them (and all the other dispensaries) - so, since I seem to be powerless to actually do anything effective, I’m left hoping for dragons. Don’t pucker your sphincter too much on my account, if they actually show up at all I expect them to be very cooperative and go right after Murphy. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There are some small non mso dispos popping up now so hopefully those options bite into the big guys, but I doubt it. The problem is not enough people will boycott CL to make a difference. The only dispo I’d willingly give my business to is Breakwater although their prices are as bad as everywhere else. They’ve consistently had good product and enough of it (even through the pandemic), they had stuff like MCT oil and lozenges before others, they actually listen to customers when it comes to introducing new products, and mostly because they made it clear they will stay medical only for the foreseeable future. Their Kush 4 has been voted best in the state a few times too.

2 Likes

Was it male or female pollen? :thinking:

1 Like

Durban Poison x Bubba Freeze (F4?), from Profile of ReBoMaN®seeds - Strainly

Not sure on the Bubba Freeze he used; he had it listed as F4 when I ordered from him over a year ago, but F2 now. He included the Durban Freeze as a freebie that he said he was testing, so it might not be a good sign that it’s not listed among his seeds for sale now. On the other hand, he might just have taken a year and a half to actually get around to listing it, he’s pretty laissez faire about his seed business from the looks of things. For all I know, maybe it’s gotten him so high he can’t get off the couch. :stuck_out_tongue: I grew 2 of them, lost one and failed to cull this male because I couldn’t tell that it was one until a week into flower.

1 Like

So here is what each plant got pollinated with…
I just checked the tags…

#1. God’s Cookies F1
Chocoloso F2 Pollen
Lemon Thai Male Pollen
BOG Sour Strawberry F2 (Gushers pheno)pollen
Durban freeze pollen

#2. Chocoloso F2 ( Chocolate Thai x Chocolope )
Chocoloso F2 Pollen
JOTI Black Cookies Male Pollen
Black & Blue Lebanese Short pollen

#4. Chocolate Thai F5
Dragon Blood hash plant pollen
Lemon Thai Male Pollen
BOG Sour Strawberry F2 (Gushers pheno)
JOTI Black Cookies Male Pollen
Kosher Kush Feminized Pollen
Black Dak pollen

@Carty

12 Likes

You wonderful madman…

:metal:

1 Like

Looks like an excellent pollination!
Did you ever find out what chocoloso is?

1 Like

Oh, snap you didn’t!
This is going to me awesome :grimacing:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Nope. Best educated guess Is some type of Sativa Thai strain. But Im making more seeds of it and crosses. It’s gonna be epic. Especially since mine had Sever deep serrated edges.

5 Likes

Like the Willy Wonka of Weed. Weedy Wonky

2 Likes

Carty answered the chocoloso question in the goat and monkey thread.
Chocolate Thai • chocolope

1 Like

Just a question, who wants Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards for the strains I’m making above??

11 Likes

You have definitely kicked off card collecting!
Don’t see how anyone wouldn’t be interested!

3 Likes

OH I think we are all interested…yes, very, very interested :grin:. @CADMAN, how many of those cards do you have now?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Printed so far. Making Several more soon.

10 Likes

Next to be printed is Jew Gold 1974 @Pigeonman

8 Likes

Nice! I think those are so cool! Are they the same size as a regular trading card so they fit into a card holder?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes. Same size as any standard hockey card ,)

2 Likes