ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Here is the tallest of the God’s Cookies F1 :cookie:

11 Likes

Got my male plant flowering area ready when needed. This time I’ll use a mesh screen on the black frame to catch the pods and allow the pollen to fall through.

It’s not fancy, but it works well enough.

12 Likes

Nice male box!!!

2 Likes

Nice Pun :wink:

1 Like

Good news. We have atleast 1 male & 1 female confirmed for Chocoloso F2…

Purple male stems with deep serrated leaf edges.

Male is left

Male from above

Female is on right and above shot of female.
Female also almost has close to the same serrated leafe edges.

I do have 2 more Chocoloso F2 growing but not confirmed sex yet. Either way yayyyy we have the ability to produce Chocoloso F3…

19 Likes

Those are some striking plants. They have a really cool look to them. The look like they’re ready to bust loose!

1 Like

17 Likes

They look all perked up! Happy as hell atm. Nice looking crowd.

1 Like

Found atleast 6 males so far, incl the ONLY Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain is male.

When these males show more (right now, balls are super small) I’ll post photos and take cuttings, put them into cryogenic state and flower each strain 1 by 1…

10 Likes

UPDATE:

@Budderton
When you see " Male☆ " this means I’ve got 3 separate cuttings in cryogenic state!

Today’s update;

#1. God’s Cookies F1
Left with (2) Males☆ & (2) Female

#2. Chocoloso F2
Left with (2) Males☆ & 2 males in flower & (1) Female & (1) Unknown sex.

#3. Killing Fields x Chocolate Rain
Left with (1) Male that is in veg mode & (1) female suspected

#4. Chocolate Thai F5
Left with (1) Male☆ & (1) Female

#5 . Koffee Crisp ( Koffee F6 x Chocolate Chunk )
Left with (1) Male☆ & (1) female & Culled 2 males.

#6. Chocolate Trip ( Chocolate Thai x Indigo Diamonds )
Left with (1) Unknown sex.

All Males that Didn’t get culled away, I took 3 separate cuttings from Top, Middle & Bottom of each plant & placed them into a cryogenic state in the crisper!

#2) besides the cuttings on ice, I have the males in flower in a separate area!
Kept both males for genitcs differences since 1 is that awesome looking Sever serrated leafe edges & the other is fatter leaf type.

#3) Only male is in Veg mode for now in main tent.

The whole main tent is back in Veg mode for atleast 3 to 4 weeks so they can gain size and strength, since everything is now up-potted.

Someone on here explained how to & I followed (I think) close enough to pull it off about putting clones in the fridge, remind me who that is so I can tag them… and say thanks!

Photos:

All males:

Bagging up all males cuttings 3x each strain.

#2) Males in flower.

Cat :cat2: wants to eat plants.
Excuse my messy area.

15 Likes

Damn that looks so sweet! Love that little grow area. How long do you think you can keep them in the fridge like that? Very cool. I’ve gotta try that

1 Like

Just tryin this for the first time myself, I can’t remember who here showd me how to do this.

I’m hoping that the males can stay on ice so I can flower them 1 at a time to get pollen without cross contamination since I’ve got only 1 area i can flower males safely. @HumblePie420

1 Like

This is the whole tent now, back in Veg mode and the lights power turned down again…

Mostly females, a few unknowns & 1 male.
Not worried about the very small male, since everything is back in Veg, worst case is some pre pistols get seeds, literally would be like 10 seeds tottal and easy to pluck off way before they mature anyway.

13 Likes

@Budderton talks about keeping cuts in the Frig. He said up to 8 weeks.
Looking good @CADMAN !

4 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen & thank you @Budderton

4 Likes

Lol, damn! I tell you, it’s like a college lesson here everyday. Love it

2 Likes

@CADMAN Thought you might wanna see this thread as well: Pheno Hunt - Original Chocolate Diesel + 3 More Diesels!

2 Likes

I wish he had kept the males :disappointed:
Koffeee krisp :yum:

3 Likes

Been following that thread somewhat

1 Like

You know whats funny? I started to read Buddertons thread you sent me and I noticed that I was the 1st one to comment over there when he created it over 1300 comments ago lol.

2 Likes