ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Pretty much. However I’m not giving up yet.

2 Likes

Gro buckets 🪣
https://www.leevalley.com/en-ca/shop/garden/water-and-irrigation/112182-grobucket-self-watering-insert?item=XC535

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little stress test to weed out the easily tipped into herm strains in your garden. Happened to me and now I know which strains are rock solid.

1 Like

Haha yeah that’s for sure. We’ll we got

#1. God’s Cookies F1
#2. Chocoloso F2
#4. Chocolate Thai F5

All soild as F in that regards. He’ll if they can Handel my abuse then anyone can grow them without issues.

4 Likes

See now my chocolate trip started throwing nanners around week four I cut them off with scissors and never seen anymore !?

1 Like

Atleast it’s not just me then. Mine besides looking terrible was full on naners, several balls that definitely would have dropped pollen otherwise. Meh. Oh well. Next time it will be better.

1 Like

Just used pollen from #2. Chocoloso F2 MALE on:

#1. God’s Cookies F1
#2. Chocoloso F2

Will try to hit a few branches with same pollen on #4. Chocolate Thai F5 tomorrow.

Will wait a few days and hit a few branches of all the mothers with other types of pollens.

7 Likes

Sry to hear about your water!

Still nice selection for pollination and awesome combination of genetics, looking forward to see the results.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

Copper is something special, rumor goes flowers will last much longer in a copper vase. :thinking:

It has antibacterial properties, so it would be great for clones.

" In 2008, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) recognized copper as the first antimicrobial metal. In in vitro assays, solid copper surfaces killed 99.9% of microorganisms within two hours of contact "

But probably not so great for soil organisms if it’s in your water. :upside_down_face:

Perhaps a simple filter mounted on a faucet can get it out?

1 Like

No idea. I’m still waiting on my digital PH pen to arrive so I can test my water and adjust it accordingly everytime.

1 Like

Atleast the leaves are greening up again and looking better then previously.

3 Likes

Just messing around with the old aquarium light I’m using on my clones.

Red led only.

Blue led only.

Green led only.

Red, Blue & Green together.

All colors & whites together.

Whole tent.

Some buds have been pollinated with #2 male Chocloso. I’ll lable them and use other pollens on other buds soon. Just been giving the current seeds a moment to grow without interruption.

6 Likes

Also I finally got my PH pen. Just gotta calabrate it now.

4 Likes

A little something called Trail Mix.

7 Likes

Well we’ll well, I’ve gone and done it…

I’ve dug into the pollen box;

( I’ll define each strain x pollen tomorrow as I’m giving them a day to get knocked up)

Each strain, 1, 2 & 4 got pollinated from the list below…

#1. God’s Cookies F1
#2. Chocoloso F2
#4. Chocolate Thai F5

Chocoloso F2 Male Pollen (wasn’t much)
Black & Blue Lebanese Short @LeftHandSeeds
Black Dak male Pollen @LeftHandSeeds
JOTI Black Cookies Male Pollen @Purple-N-Hairy
Kosher Kush Feminized Pollen @Pigeonman
Dragon blood hash plant male pollen @corey
BOG Sour Strawberry F2 (Gushers pheno) Male Pollen
Lemon Thai Male Pollen @GMan
Durban Freeze pollen @Cormoran

Ps. @lefthandseeds the pollen from 03/2021 looks just like the day I received it… Pure Magic.

Here is how i did it…

Plant before #2 in photo

Covered the whole plant, besides the branch I’m working on…

Dubble dipped every pistol (Labeled every branch)

Then covered the pollinated branch and zipped it closed…

I did this repeatedly untill finished with all plants.

Left the pollinated branch bags on, watered down anything that wasn’t hit with pollen…

@Pigeonman I also pollinated the Jew Gold 1974 clones (while rooting in Veg mode) with Your Kosher Kush Feminized Pollen ,)

9 Likes

I don’t know why but I love seeing this method applied. It’s how I’m gonna do it when I attempt it.

2 Likes

Probably because if you do this, you get lots of strains lol

I’ll end up with 3 strains, crossed with 9 different pollen & Cannabis to smoke at the end of it all. ,)

2 Likes

Ohh I was also making rice at the same time lol

1 Like

It is, good memory if you didn’t have that written down. :slight_smile: Be interesting to see what this makes.

1 Like

Probably seeds. Marijuana seeds.

5 Likes