ChocOlates Addiction Club!

Printed so far. Making Several more soon.

10 Likes

Next to be printed is Jew Gold 1974 @Pigeonman

8 Likes

Nice! I think those are so cool! Are they the same size as a regular trading card so they fit into a card holder?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Yes. Same size as any standard hockey card ,)

2 Likes

I love me some kosher Kush… impressive strain for sure!

1 Like

In the making

4 Likes

Awesome…you know what would be cool? Mini “tuna cans” with a few seeds in them. (The can has a indefinite shelf life) to match the cards.

1 Like

Hey Guys… I do apologize for any confusion… I had to dig myself to recall just what it was. At first I was hoping I was seeing the S wrong and it was a C. Chocoloco, but nope.

Chocoloso - Chocolate Thai x Chocoloupe and that is exactly how it was spelled too… the seeds came from a vault where 50 members shared genetics and were all allowed to pull from it. The site owned by Ghettogardner folded up and some genetics got back to owners, but most just said keep em.
900 Chocoloso seeds came my way and I shared some in 100 packs to breeders like Oldsogcoc…
Here are his at week 8.

I love the breeding your doing buddy… might have to grab a few when your done. You won’t regret using the Chocoloso… few others are already too…

Do you have enough to keep your project a float… because I have another pack and, bro, how about a real Chocolate Thai F4 by Hazeman… all because I like your continued efforts and want to see you succeed… C

8 Likes

This is what’s makes Chocoloso correct…

Thanks Brother

I’d love this… My Chocolate Thai F5 is from @san @Carty

3 Likes

I REALLY like this idea :bulb:

1 Like

LOVE the project @CADMAN AND the CARDS! :heart_eyes: Best of luck to you on this one, will be hanging out here in the back keepin’ an eye on things!

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Carty, that strain seems kinda like a grail strain for me. Chocolope is my favorite herb ever, bar none. And the Chocolate Thai(hazeman) I grew was impressive too. If you have any packs left, and want to trade, let me know. I don’t have the deepest seed bucket, but I’ll dig for something like that. If not no worries, but dam that sounds great. Thanks for getting these out there!

1 Like

I’m growing this right now & making more seeds of it and some crosses with it. Soon after these will be available. @potpotpot

4 Likes

No more messing around…

20230313_210050

Calibrated & ready to grow!

My tap water is PH 7.5 I’ll be shooting for PH 6.5
Already have Liquid Lemon juice consintrate & Bakeing powder.

3 Likes

So YOU’RE the man behind the awesome collectors card I’ve got!! Love it.
Did you make the Frankenstein one as well? So well made and professional looking. Like real trading cards

2 Likes

Yes!

Yes!

Thank you :blush: :heartbeat: @HumblePie420

9 Likes

Yeah bro, thats artistry and would love for you to include new cards.

2 Likes

The only Chocolate Rain pollen I was able to collect. Just 2 buds are Now crossed with #4 Chocolate Thai.

8 Likes

Plants are doing very well with these buckets, My new favorite way to grow!

Last picture, God’s Cookies :cookie: = Seriously sticky, wonderful smelling, thick pistol & likly soild finished buds in the future. I’m gonna grow Gods Cookies Again to see how great this one can actually be if taken care of properly from the start.

9 Likes

Cool thread. Love the chocolates!

Here’s a Chocolate Hashberry from a couple years back. Wasn’t the stoniest, but a really great social high you could smoke all day.

10 Likes