Chocomint OG seedlings

Well guys here’s what I’ve done what you think?:joy::joy:

9 Likes

Should do it , , just remember to remove it when you feel plant can support itself again as thread will eventually cut into stem

You still have a lot of room left in top of pot , if you have extra soil left over , you could raise the soil level higher thus adding support and it would look nicer too ( stem would be buried and it would look like that never happened ), as soil would add support needed and you could remove toothpicks etc , even just a 45 degree mountain of soil around stem up to bottom of colyton leafs ( first set of leafs shaped like petals ) should give support needed if not enough soil to fill whole pot

12 Likes

Thank you bro really helpful advice👌

2 Likes

Keep an eye on your watering , water for plant size not pot size , she won’t need watering for a good while , till pot significantly feels lighter , don’t go by how surface of soil looks , dig down 2 inches and also lift pot to gauge and if your watering lasts more than 3 days before needing it again that’s too much adjust accordingly , two days is good
Water a ring around plant same size as circumference of leafs kind off as plant gets bigger volume increases slightly as does circumference of the ring ( teasing roots outwards to fill the pot )
It’s easier to control the watering using smaller pots to begin with , upoting as plant gets bigger rather than being in big pot straight away as a big pot entices you to overwater and a big pot takes longer to dry out if if too much used but as long as your vigilant and aware a big pot at start is ok : )

14 Likes

Totally correct What ifish said
One of the most common mistakes maid is overwatering caused by wrong pot size for the plant

Water close to the stem and not much

Peace
Paps

4 Likes

Love bro :ok_hand:

1 Like

Did what you said mate I put more coco in and it’s looking brand new and stable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Like it never happened : )
And root ball is now even deeper in pot and that buried stem will fire out more roots too , win win : )
But that was your plan from the very start … right lol

4 Likes

This my first ever grow didn’t have no plan from the start :joy::joy: thank God I found this website full of helpful people otherwise I don’t think I would of made this far​:joy::joy::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Hopefully some of the helpful coco guys on here will jump in and steer you in the right direction : )

1 Like

Yessssss thanks for the advice bro👌

1 Like

Need help guys my leaf ends are turning white don’t know what to do??

3 Likes

What media are they in?

2 Likes

Coco an perlite mix 70/30

1 Like

Looks way to dry. Gotta keep coco wet or your pH will get fuckered and possibly release stored nutes and burn. I’d say give phed water till runoff for a couple days then get back on nutes slow. You can’t over water with your mix, but you sure as hell can under water. Good luck, I’m sure others can help out more than myself!

5 Likes

Thanks make will try plain phed water got next feed I feed once a day is that enough??

2 Likes

That might not be enough. With coco you want the wet/dry cycle still but it’s really a wet/moist cycle. As previously stated, letting coco get too dry is trouble.

You might need to increase watering frequency. Always make sure to water slowly, bits at a time until you get some run-off out the bottom.

3 Likes

Here’s a chart for deficiencies/excesses, I normally don’t grow in coco but I hope it can help if the watering doesn’t fix it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So I should continue feeding it as normal just water abit more? Or shall I do the plain on watering first and see

Thank youuuuuuuu❤

1 Like