Chocomint OG seedlings

If the watering doesn’t fix it ( I know nothing of coco ) it’s potassium : )

1 Like

Thanks bro I phed watered it yesterday until run off will do same today if not sorted by tomorrow then how do I sort the potassium mate??

What have you been feeding Them up to now ? What npk ratio does it say ?

1 Like

I have been feeding them general hydroponic nutrients the flora series I was following a feeding guide off YouTube :joy::man_facepalming:

How much of each bottle ?

2 Likes

Week 1: 2ml Cal mag 1 ml micro 1ml gro and .5 of bloom.

Week 2 till 4: 2ml Cal mag 2.5ml micro 2.5ml gro and 1ml bloom.

Week 5 haven’t started this yet: 2ml Cal mag 2ml micro 1 ml gro and 2 ml bloom.

That feed should have enough k in it , I would deffo stick with the coco growers advice , they know the wizardry of coco , I would stick with there good advice for a good week and access then the newer growth for improvements : )

1 Like

Hmmmm I hope so mate thanks!

Good luck not a coco guy .but I’ll tag along

Nice looking plant
Peace
Paps

2 Likes

Nice one paps👌

1 Like

Are you using tap water. Have to let it sit uncovered for a few hours to let chlorine dissipate.

1 Like

Yes tap water but I let it sit for a hour with air pump inside to get rid of chlorine

1 Like

@Tee100. I am also a new grower and using coco. You have ph’d your water, but have you ever checked the ph of your runoff? Her is what I have learned on this site. Coco/ perlite isn’t like soil, it is hard to overwater. But you can def underwater and when you do the coco will dry out and cause problems. So here is what I would do in your shoes. Run plain ph’d water for a couple of days. Water till you have runoff from now on. Check your ph when you water and also on your runoff. If you are watering with a 6 ph and your runoff is at say 7.5 ph then you would want to water more and “flush” out.
Are you using an EC meter? That are pretty cheap. You check your water/nute water and then check your runoff. If your water/nute water is 500ppm and your runoff is 900ppm then you have a buildup of nutes in your coco and need to flush. Spend some time on here and search coco. There is a ton of info to help you out.
By the way, your plant tips are just telling you something is wrong. Don’t panic, find the problem, and she will be fine!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much mate I need to get one off them to check ppm today was my second day doing phed water although I can’t check the ppm atm I could see from the run off that there was stored nutes because of the colour it was orangey red but since I’ve been doing this for 2 days you think I could feed it nutes tomorrow?

1 Like

Should be fine. Just pay attention to your plant. If it seems it is getting worse, flush again and cut your nutes down some the following feed.

3 Likes

Nice one bro really helpful advice feeling confident again haha good to know your using coco too we can help each other :ok_hand::heart:

2 Likes

That’s what Overgrow is all about!!

3 Likes

Like as already been said you are good for now…even when you start veg you will want to bring that humidity down a bit and you’ll want to bring that down to around 50% for flowering. I haven’t done coco before but will be here soon so anyways good luck bud

1 Like

Top man :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I use coco at 100%, no cut, for seeds and clones.
“I put that shit on everything”.
Any time I see a def, I clean out my pot by flushing with call mag quarter strength and silicone and maybe some b vitamin. Give it a good flush, til run off is clear. Start back nutes at half strength then work your way up.
If your plants are young don’t overdo the watering, til your roots build up in the pot.
If you feed drain to waste, around 20% run off, you can tell if you have build up by the color of the run off. If it’s reddish, flush with mild additives til your medium is clean. And always keep your coco charged, no plain water always around at least quarter strength.
I ph what’s going in and that’s it. I don’t have any of the fancy thingys to test ec or run off . Just know that if my water is good going in, should be good coming out.
Coco is finicky til you get comfortable with it. Meaning read your plants and adjust feeds accordingly, when in doubt flush it out.

3 Likes