Christmas bud!

That’s a sour 60 from Johnny potseed. She got accidentally topped when I touched her to the light. She turned out real pretty!

These are Scarlet Grapes from @Going2fast a bunch of people have grown these out, they are exquisite

I don’t know what blue dream is like, or I’d point you to the fanclub. I’m sure there’s a fanclub.

5 Likes

you’re in a prime location to grow tomatoes (and chilis) they’re both very good practice plants. just learn to be a gardener, that’s what ganja is really a gateway drug to…gardening. all the nuts and bolts are the same, if you can grow good heirloom tomatoes from seed, you can grow weed. :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve never grown anything but bud from seed. I grow tomatoes every year, but they are Bonnie plants… I like your logic, I’m going to dig in a bit more, thanks!

2 Likes

Holy hell those are beautiful!!!

1 Like

Tomatoes are very similar to weed. They clone easier, so if you need to practice they make good victims.

2 Likes

Will do! Good to know!

:books:

Yes. :wink:

At least you found the right place but there’s a-lot-a-lot-a-lot-to-read

Welcome

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m not a tv/social media/time killer… I like to educate myself, I look forward to learning more from y’all!

2 Likes

this is from a cut I took off the reveging plant. She started slow but shooting off now. :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

7 Likes

GOOD JOB! Its amazing what a little TLC can do. I wish I could tell you that my reveg was just as successfull but I would be lying. My life hit the skids for the past few months and I lost everything in my tents. Maybe the heavens will shine on me again and I’ll find those 2 strains again but through some reflection and herbal therapy I’ve let them go.

Hey, I get to try to find new keeper strains right?

2 Likes

All speed bumps, nothing last forever. Keep your head up and things will work out. You definitely get to explore again and discover those strains!

1 Like

5 day difference…

6 Likes

She’s living it up

1 Like

A little trim and some sun

1 Like