Chronic rheumatoid arthritis advice needed

It probably was. With morphine too.

1 Like

morphine= CBD (Like “Cannabis but deadly”)

3 Likes

LOL, Perfect, I’m kicking myself for not making that connection. :rofl: :+1:

Heck, I even distill it myself…

Cheers
G

6 Likes

If it’s not broke :metal:

1 Like

Thanks heaps guys! Your help is greatly appreciated, and thanks for the recipes for the cream and gummies I’ll definitely be attempting to make these I’d I can give him a variety of things to play around with hopefully some of it helps! Between good flower, hash cream and gummies something has to provide some relief, hopefully the entourage effect does its thing!:muscle:
You guys rock :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Much good luck Cranio! :pray:

3 Likes

I have a pretty bad. To be as young as I am that’s pretty sad. I’ve had to change my diet. The problem with me is bursitis kicks in. It is torture it takes my breath away sometimes. This is the only thing I take for pain. I never was on heavy pain pills. They didn’t do anything for me anyway and they really wouldn’t give them to me. Weed has always helped me. It messes with your head. Mine so bad I don’t want to be here. My hands hurt so bad I can’t type for very long. It is the mental part with me. I had to change my diet. There are some foods that I am allergic to that never really hurt me since I’ve been older. One Love . I hate to say this. I’m not wanting any pity. I’m tired of it. I’m tired. Some day I wish I didn’t wake up. But I have to. I have a son. Plants to watch over. Makes me happy. Peace

6 Likes

@Hemp
Stay strong and keep on truckin

1 Like

Its not a strain but a suggestion for your friend would be to learn (its free and easy) and practice the Wim Hof Method. Here’s some info that may help. https://youtu.be/MaaB6ZlakgA

1 Like

@Hemp stay strong brother! I feel your pain man,
Ya ever need a chat drop me a line bro ,

1 Like

@Cloud thanks so much I’ll send it to him, dunno if he’s going to like it haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but gotta give everything a crack! I get 36 botox needless in my head every 12 weeks for my migraines and when first suggested by my neurologist I was like wtf?! But now I wouldn’t look back. Sure I still get them daily but I’ve improved! And it’s the way to go, you’ve got to explore all avenues! Much love​:v:

2 Likes

I had a Dr. appointment today for just this very issue. Seems for me cannabis or opioids are my only two choices - no NSAIDS and a maximum of 500mg of Tylenol per day. I’m sticking with cannabis. I’ve done the opioids and not going back to that school… That being said; I’m a big fan of full spectrum extracts and find that there’s more to effective treatment than high THC pain relief and I fully believe that the many cannabinoids and terpenes actually ‘do’ something. There have been some great suggestions on strains and they don’t always have to be a thumper to work, I find the kush group pretty effective for me. My suggestion would to be acquire several different strains and take a few ‘smelling’ samples let them have good sniff of several strains - if there’s one or two that peeks their interest chances are good that the nose knows. I thought arthritis was kind of a joke until I got it - now? it still may be a joke but it’s just NOT that funny! Best wishes for your friend and I hope the suggestion for a full spectrum cannabis oil is helpful.

6 Likes

Thinking about you man. Sending all good vibes your way.

3 Likes

I’d like to make a big swimming pool and just swim in it. Lol

2 Likes

Look up " the carnivore diet " (Dr. Ken Berry) on youtube. People are losing their aches and pains with it if you follow correctly. I’m on my 2nd week and feel quite a bit better than when I started.
Good Luck Tiger

3 Likes

I have a good friend named Tiger. Lol

3 Likes

I just posted here. DM me if you need more info or advice

2 Likes

Magnetic wristbands?

Arthritis sucks. Hits me hard before a storm or low pressure system comes in. This winter that’s constantly.
Old Pakistani guy recommends old hash consumption or smoking. I’ll be trying that out tonight. Will report back
A tablespoon of raw honey reduces inflammation

3 Likes

I’ve had copper bracelets for years. I’m not sure if that stuff works. I did get some gloves, but they didn’t last. I had to send them back. I got regular gloves and just cut the holes out for my fingers. Arthritis sucks.