Chronicle's of a Trellis with a broken Back

Here , the clones i had really long time ago i almost toss all of em they were 8 only 5 left BlackBerry kush, 2 snow lotus, Bergman’s Gold Leaf , GDP , they took a while to come back nearly a 3 weeks so decided to do some cleaning on the plants and in the tent and looks like the veg top dress i gave like 2 weeks ago is showing already in the growth on some of the plants , notice only the Gold leaf turning stems kind of burgandy and red, if it what i think have a mag def so m3xt water i will add some Epsom salt to her only near 200ppn if anyone have a good advise or technique to do some trellis with not too much hassle the advide is welcome

8 Likes

This is the BlackBerry kush is kimd of burgandy and red

5 Likes

5 Likes

Good luck… nice trellis

2 Likes

Mahalo nui Loa, yes is kind of a challenge but looks like will be a success, if it goes right then ill be doing trellis from now on, was challenging at the beginning thinking w i was going to do for water and i think i have an idea to pass down the trellis without bending, will see if later if can put what i will be doing , is with a pvc pipe and a watering can

2 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 days ago just took another life , damn fusarium, toof the trellis outand checkall the plantsand were contaminatedso the trellisgrow is over, will be taking all down and could be that take some time to clean all , and then put a grow back, thanks for all the ones that were around, ill be getting up soon another grow , cheers and blessings all

1 Like

Try try try and try again

1 Like

Hey. :wave:

I’ve got a bit of that stuff going on too, outdoor in the ground:

Luckily you can throw out a container’s worth but I’ve got to rely on nature to cure this shit.

:head_bandage:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Mine was not in the soil , it was the Beatle when they were put of the tent, one of the snow lotus was not looking that bad but i dint wanted to deal with it anymore so nk i sacrifice all of em

1 Like