ChronicMcBudz's Stealth Wardrobe

Quick update. About day 47 from sprout. Gave Cinderevil 4 gal of nute mix water and Trizzler F2 one gal of pHd water last night.

Cinderevil is just trucking along. No real smell yet, but it’s still early. I had flopped the main top about a week ago, and the crush point has turned into a nice little knuckle. She’s a beast, and is growing straight up into the lights. I’m sure if I let this one grow natural it would easily be 4 feet tall.

Trizzler is getting a little temperamental on me. Getting some leaf tip curl and burning towards the top, and a bit of clawing as well. She’s starting to frost up and smells amazing. Really starting to swell up too.

I have not emptied these bins since I started. I just throw new solution over the remnants of the old. So, I’m guessing things are getting a bit more concentrated or out of whack in the Trizzler’s bin, so I just tossed in some straight pHd water. She’s also not drinking near as much as Cinderevil is. I’m honestly not sure how I would change the water out at this time. It would be a real PITA. Just see if it gets worse. I’ll have to do a reset in that case.

Oh and the bean pole got the axe. Lil thing couldn’t hold its head up and snapped its own neck. So I yanked it out and threw a new seed in. See if it works out better this time

7 Likes

Wow :grinning: they really look great! Some impressive and explosive growth.

3 Likes

For real. I’m super excited about these ones. They’re the biggest I’ve grown so far. Really glad I didn’t pop more lol. Was originally planning on popping 2 of each based off the size of the other plants we have grown. 30-50 more days I reckon.

For once we might have enough to last us a bit, which is good because the seed I just started will likely be the last for the stealth cabinet. It takes too much room in our bedroom and we’re starting to feel confined. The wife wants me to repurpose an Ikea Kallax shelf that we have for a more compact cabinet. It’ll open about a foot in both directions in our room.

4 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Great work!!! They look amazing!! Congrats! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Day 52. Did a full reset on both plants. Things were getting out of whack on both, so I emptied and cleaned their bins and gave each a fresh fill of 4gal Jack’s 3-2-1 at straight up 3g-2g-1g, 2ml/gal of PH Down, and 3ml/gal of the calcium hypochlorite solution. Super damn excited about these. The Cinderevil is just a beast. Took off some lower fluff on each (we broke), and they already have a decent buzz, especially for premature larf.

Didn’t take a pic of the baby CDLCxDG, but it’s growing in the aerogarden. Its Day 3 for it. Poor thing is getting blasted by the fan and didn’t get the taproot into the Aerogarden plug, so I had to help it along a little bit, but I think it’ll be fine. Lil bit of the root will just have to be part of the trunk now.

While I was in resetting I took a top down pic of the Cinderevil, thought it was pretty cool. This thing could fill a 2x2 on its own.

10 Likes

Day 58. Trizzler got 2gal plain water top off, Cinderevil got 4gal of nutrient solution. They’re both fattening up and nearing the finish line. I figure 2 weeks on trizzler and 3 on Cinderevil.

Trizzler

Cinderevil

Day 9 Runt

11 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Really beautiful Cinderevil!! Congrats!
:v: :hugs:

4 Likes

So my stoner ass keeps surfing the site and not updating my journal. Meant to update last night n got side tracked.

Trizzler (left) and Cinderevil(right) are at day 69. We’ve already taken down a few branches from each. The Trizzler tastes pretty nice out of a bowl and has a pretty good high already. The Cinderevil is just a monster. Massive buds hanging all over the place. Not the best out of a bowl at the moment, but ok out of a joint. Kind of a wierd chemical taste that the wife and i dont really prefer. Hoping it mellows out with a cure. Decent buzz as well, more up high. Trizzler has maybe a week left before I chop her and give the bin to the runt. Cinderevil has 1-2 more weeks I think. Everyone is water only at this point.

The Runt is at day 20… it’s interesting… it didn’t get its tap root into the sponge right away, and I had to kind of twist it in a coil inside to get it to grab. The roots are weird… it’s a stocky little beast, and it has my interest. Might end up being a tiny little thing, but it gets to live out it’s life. Gonna try and transfer it into the big boy bucket when the trizzler comes down. It’s also been blasted by a fan since like day 4.

9 Likes

Both Trizzler and Cinderevil are down at day 76. Went to take down Trizzler late last night and found some mold in the main cola. Thankfully it was just that one on the Trizzler. Lost 7-14g worth. Due to the mold found in the Trizzler, I searched the Cinderevil and found a bunch more in a few of the bigger, denser buds. So she came down too. Was planning on giving her another week, but shit happens. All together we lost 1-1.5oz worth. Could have been much worse. Still netted 4-6oz of buds off these two plants. I’m out n about right now, but I’ll get some pics of the hanging bud and the runt when I get home.

3 Likes

I had a trap door in my lounge at the old house. Was awesome :sunglasses:

@ChronicMcBudz how I just found this thread now man. Just cooking and I’ll carry on scrolling through brother :grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

I appreciate it. It’s easy to overlook. I don’t post all that much, and when I do it’s usually late at night so it gets buried by morning lol

3 Likes

If I post UK daytime I get minimum response. If I post our night time the global fam seem to see more. Not that I’m too fussed. Most of my posting is so I know where I’m upto :joy:

2 Likes

Morning brother. Managed to catch up on the entire thread. Glad you managed to get stuff dialled in a bit better. Hopefully you managed to get your daughter sorted too. A lot of the kids mentioned in this thread sound like me as a kid :joy: autism is a bastard when you don’t understand it. And a blessing when you finally figure out. Hey I’m not good at normal people shit. But I’m fucking great at what I do. The small folks will get there soon enough :green_heart::100:

4 Likes

Thanks for that. The kids are kind of a mixed bag right now.

My 8yo daughter is doing quite a bit better now. We have an appointment 2 days before school starts to hopefully get the form for her to be able to attend in person filled out.

Our oldest is doing good. She’s still a pain in the ass, but that’s expected with a teenager.

My son is kind of caught in limbo right now. We got him diagnosed almost a year ago now, but they just got to him on the wait list for ABA therapy. Problem is, we’re poor and the kids are on Medicaid and they won’t accept a diagnosis more than 6 months old. So now we have another appointment for re-diagnosis in October and he’s still not getting the help he needs a year later. We just don’t know how to cope with his repetitiveness. He gets into routines, like yelling at his sister for looking at him while eating, and just keeps doing it regardless of whether she does it or not. We actually have to separate them when eating meals at this point because we don’t know any other way of coping with it or how to stop it.

3 Likes

The runt is at day 29 now… and it’s still a runt. We might get 1/2 an oz off of her when she’s finished, but I think its gonna be a good 1/2oz lol. It’s already frosting up some. I need to figure out how to train her a bit, but it honestly might be too late already. The wife is scared shitless of getting mold again. She’s worried with it being so condensed that it’s gonna get too dense and we’re gonna lose it too. I’m less worried as this lil badass has been getting blasted with the fan since birth and will continue to be so til its done.

And here’s the haul from the two plants. Left 2 jars are Trizzler F2, right 4 are Cinderevil. All together a pretty successful run. Wish the Cinderevil could have gone another week, but shit happens. Thanks again @Mr.Sparkle!

8 Likes

Seeds are better shared and grown than hordes😉

6 Likes

Beautiful voluptuous colas! I just wanted to chime in about Cinderevil. I had a chance to get some Panama Princess once and it too had that chemical masking the true flavor of PR. C99 has a rotten funk, some love it and some don’t care for it. Personally I don’t. Genius is the only one I had the chance to grow and enjoyed it. Just by trying a C99 hybrid first and then being able to get straight PR proved C99 didn’t work and ruined the flavor. Don’t be surprised if you find it’s not improving during cure :thinking: Once I have stable seeds to test from the Crippy Xmas project, I’m picking you if you want them. I like the grows you’ve done and I think you’ll do a great job w them :+1:

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle, I agree. As soon as I have the money to buy some stamps I’m going to be liquidating a majority of my seed vault. I had big ambitions when I was still in the planning phase of this and hoarded a bunch of packs that sounded cool. Now reality has set in and I realize that one, I’m not gonna be able to pop a handful of regular seeds and weed out the males any time soon, and two, autos are the majority of what I’ll be able to grow any time soon. So, maybe someone else can benefit from the many packs I’ve gotten from this forum. Maybe even get someone redoing some of them for the community.

@OriginalDankmaster96, I appreciate the offer, but I wouldn’t be able to get to em any time soon. I just put a seed in an aerogarden pod to start it and that’ll be the last of the year. Next year will be all fems and mostly autos.

As for the cinderevil, it doesn’t have any funk or rotten type smell/taste, it’s more like camphor chemical. I don’t really know how else to explain it. Never run across that before.

3 Likes

Well that wasn’t going to be for quite sometime, but I understand you have your slate filled. Also could be different interpretations of the “weird” part of C99, and camphor could be, it is chemical like. The buds I smoked tasted like they were chemically grown and struggled to enjoy it. But I had to for 290. I knew Panama Red didn’t taste like what this hybrid was giving off… just sayin IMO C99 doesn’t cross well in terps.

3 Likes

I’m following along on your thread. I’ll keep an eye out. I would love to grow some of them. We’re trying to move in the next year and I’ll have a bit more freedom then.

2 Likes