ChronicMcBudz's Stealth Wardrobe

Thanks for that. The kids are kind of a mixed bag right now.

My 8yo daughter is doing quite a bit better now. We have an appointment 2 days before school starts to hopefully get the form for her to be able to attend in person filled out.

Our oldest is doing good. She’s still a pain in the ass, but that’s expected with a teenager.

My son is kind of caught in limbo right now. We got him diagnosed almost a year ago now, but they just got to him on the wait list for ABA therapy. Problem is, we’re poor and the kids are on Medicaid and they won’t accept a diagnosis more than 6 months old. So now we have another appointment for re-diagnosis in October and he’s still not getting the help he needs a year later. We just don’t know how to cope with his repetitiveness. He gets into routines, like yelling at his sister for looking at him while eating, and just keeps doing it regardless of whether she does it or not. We actually have to separate them when eating meals at this point because we don’t know any other way of coping with it or how to stop it.

3 Likes

The runt is at day 29 now… and it’s still a runt. We might get 1/2 an oz off of her when she’s finished, but I think its gonna be a good 1/2oz lol. It’s already frosting up some. I need to figure out how to train her a bit, but it honestly might be too late already. The wife is scared shitless of getting mold again. She’s worried with it being so condensed that it’s gonna get too dense and we’re gonna lose it too. I’m less worried as this lil badass has been getting blasted with the fan since birth and will continue to be so til its done.

And here’s the haul from the two plants. Left 2 jars are Trizzler F2, right 4 are Cinderevil. All together a pretty successful run. Wish the Cinderevil could have gone another week, but shit happens. Thanks again @Mr.Sparkle!

8 Likes

Seeds are better shared and grown than hordes😉

6 Likes

Beautiful voluptuous colas! I just wanted to chime in about Cinderevil. I had a chance to get some Panama Princess once and it too had that chemical masking the true flavor of PR. C99 has a rotten funk, some love it and some don’t care for it. Personally I don’t. Genius is the only one I had the chance to grow and enjoyed it. Just by trying a C99 hybrid first and then being able to get straight PR proved C99 didn’t work and ruined the flavor. Don’t be surprised if you find it’s not improving during cure :thinking: Once I have stable seeds to test from the Crippy Xmas project, I’m picking you if you want them. I like the grows you’ve done and I think you’ll do a great job w them :+1:

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle, I agree. As soon as I have the money to buy some stamps I’m going to be liquidating a majority of my seed vault. I had big ambitions when I was still in the planning phase of this and hoarded a bunch of packs that sounded cool. Now reality has set in and I realize that one, I’m not gonna be able to pop a handful of regular seeds and weed out the males any time soon, and two, autos are the majority of what I’ll be able to grow any time soon. So, maybe someone else can benefit from the many packs I’ve gotten from this forum. Maybe even get someone redoing some of them for the community.

@OriginalDankmaster96, I appreciate the offer, but I wouldn’t be able to get to em any time soon. I just put a seed in an aerogarden pod to start it and that’ll be the last of the year. Next year will be all fems and mostly autos.

As for the cinderevil, it doesn’t have any funk or rotten type smell/taste, it’s more like camphor chemical. I don’t really know how else to explain it. Never run across that before.

3 Likes

Well that wasn’t going to be for quite sometime, but I understand you have your slate filled. Also could be different interpretations of the “weird” part of C99, and camphor could be, it is chemical like. The buds I smoked tasted like they were chemically grown and struggled to enjoy it. But I had to for 290. I knew Panama Red didn’t taste like what this hybrid was giving off… just sayin IMO C99 doesn’t cross well in terps.

3 Likes

I’m following along on your thread. I’ll keep an eye out. I would love to grow some of them. We’re trying to move in the next year and I’ll have a bit more freedom then.

2 Likes

I get you forsure as i also have way too many seeds from the fine members here that ive more or less refrained from putting up my hand this year when people are offering.

As for the Cinderevil yeah i can see that for smell there isn’t any funk to it to the ones ive grown and considering the parents they ranged in that fruity, floral, and herby in nature with solvent forward plants popping out in the green expressions.

Typically i like to play in those realms for scents and flavors as the skunky/rotten/ heavy funk stuff usually doesn’t do it for me, but thats just preferences.

2 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this reply. It’s good to hear that your 8yo girl is doing better now. Hopefully they let her attend in person.

You definitely wouldn’t expect anything less of a teenager male or female. That will probably last until about 21 yo :eyes::roll_eyes:

That’s really not good in regards to your son though. I’m not too sure about medic aid etc being English. We’re extremely lucky with the NHS :100: but with autism they won’t even entertain a diagnosis until about your kids age :no_mouth: I’m sure my Mrs will chime in with how annoying my repetition is. This might sound really stupid but diversionary tactics will probably help at meal times. Let the boy watch something that’s stimulating his other senses whilst you eat. I know some people are real sticklers for no phones etc at the table but that could be the difference between a peaceful family meal together brother.

3 Likes

Thanks! We actually just got her cleared for school yesterday. Just in time for open house. They start school tomorrow.

It’s kind of a toss up with my son. You can sometimes distract him with his tablet, but if that’s successful then he’s also distracted from eating lol. Unfortunately, his sister instigated a lot of these bad habits just by trying to be silly, but his mind doesn’t work like that. She’s learned the hard way that sometimes that shit ain’t acceptable, and now he screams at her a lot for stuff she’s not even doing right now but that she’s done in the past.

3 Likes

Just realized it’s been awhile since I did any kind of update. The Runt is at day 39. Still trucking along. I’ve been following the aerogarden feeding schedule, but with Jack’s 3-2-1. So, she’s getting a load of nutes every 2 weeks and straight water besides. Not noticing any issues with her really, so we’re just gonna keep up with it til she protests.

I murdered the unborn baby of sodk x cdlc. It started to throw a lil baby tail… it was so cute! Then I pulled the plug on the aerogarden and killed the pump… Don’t know how long it was off for, but it was long enough to go almost empty and had a film of some sort on top. The plug the seed was in dried out, and so did its sprout. So another one was dunked for about a day and now takes its unborn sister’s home.

7 Likes

So… this shoulda been an update last night. Took the pics then laid down and passed out. The Runt is at day 47 now and really packing it on for such a little thing. Nice frost and smell from her too.

As for the seed… well I somehow unplugged the pump on the aerogarden and the foam plug dried out… along with the little bit of taproot it had managed to get out. So another one hit the drink and is on day 1 above ground as of now. This is Sour Orange Diesel Kush x Creme de la Chem that I have courtesy of @BasementBeans! (Sorry I murdered the first seed!) Really excited about this one. As soon as the roots start poking out of the plug it’s going into the big DWC bin to live its life out.

9 Likes

Update time. Not a whole lot happening with the runt. Just waiting for it to finish out now. It’s at day 55, so hopefully less than 2 weeks left.

The seedling got moved over into her permanent bin. She was getting pretty stretched out, needed better light. Day 8 today. Took off some of the aerogarden plug to shorten it and buried the stem a bit in the hydroton. Started her off full with 5 gallons of Jack’s at 3-2-1 with 2ml/gal ph down and 3ml/gal of pool shock.

6 Likes

So, good news and bad news. Good news is the runt is at day 63 and doing just fine missing a few of her arms. About ready to take her down. The early smoke is really nice. Couple hits is all it takes.

Second bit of good news is I dropped another seed in a shotglass yesterday and got it into the aerogarden today. This is a Double Grape x White Crack again. Had some good results out of the Double Grape genetics I have, so we’re gonna give it another go. This is the last attempt for this year I think. It’ll be cutting it too close to when we want to shut it down for inspections.

Now for the bad news. The SODK x CDLC seedling, day 16, is having issues. Not sure what’s up, but it’s been growing slowly since it popped and is having yellowing leaves that have consistently drooped. It’s getting the boot. That’s seed 2 of those that went nowhere. I’ll give em another shot in the future, but for now I need something I know will do well.

6 Likes

Forgot to come in here and update. Figured out what was wrong with the SODK… apparently my dumb ass forgot the pH down… pH is 7.24. Oh well.

Hopefully the DGxWC pops in the next day or so. Went in the shotglass for a day then into the plug. Gonna drop another one for insurance.

We need something to last through the new year. Best case we get 2 decent plants, but right now we’re running out of time. Pop 2, hope for 1.

The Runt is real nice tho. Actually surprised by it’s output. Maybe a whole ounce off of her. Nice tasty smoke and a good buzz. We keep coming back to these double grape crosses

3 Likes

Last picture of the CDLCxDG. It came down today at 69 days. Forgot to take a pic before we trimmed it lol.

In other news, the Double Grape x White Crack is above ground and has shed its shell, but not opened up yet. Tap root shot straight through the side of the aerogarden plug, so it might be interesting trying to get it out when I transfer it over to the dwc bin.

Also see some movement out of the CDLCxDG I dropped so it will hopefully also be above ground tomorrow.

Remembered a key thing to popping seeds in this aerogarden… put the damn humidity dome on. Still plan on changing methods. I got some Jiffy pellets that I was thinking of trying out next year when I start up again. Still time to decide.

7 Likes

Well damn. Mold spawned in the humidity dome on the DGxWC. Another one down. Gonna have to drop another tonight

2 Likes

Well, we lost another CDLCxDG. Dropped another in the drink yesterday and went in a Jiffy puck today. DGxWC is above ground in its own little Jiffy puck. Think we might be done with the aerogarden for starting seeds. Gonna wait for roots to start poking out then into the bin they go.

6 Likes

We are back in business folks!

I’m just going to refer to these by what is crossed to Double Grape to make things simple, or I’d be putting CDLCxDG and WCxDG everywhere. Both seedlings went into their buckets tonight with 4 gallons of Jack’s mixed up at 3-2-1 with 2ml/g pH Down and 3ml/gal calcium hypochlorite.

WC Day 4

CDLC Day 2

7 Likes

No updates. Currently down in N. Ft. Myers FL. At least one plant should be fine hopefully. They had plenty of water and we barely lost power, but one looked sad before we left 2 or 3 days ago.

So much shit has happened. It’s gotten kinda scary more than once through this disaster. Both islands near here, sanibel and pine island, are completely cut off from the mainland. Entire stretches of I-75 are still under water. We actually went to the national guard distribution yesterday to pick up some supplies. We started to muck out my mom’s house and her husband couldn’t go an hour without being a degrading womanizing pig to my wife. He has consistently done shit like this to my wife. He hit his crowning achievement this time by telling my wife he should slap her. So we left and left my mom to deal with his bullshit. We packed up everything, left our house threadbare and came down here to help them muck the litteral shit out of their house and he can’t even show a little bit of respect towards my wife. Much more happened, but that’s the jist of it. I’m feeling extremely guilty I’m not there helping, but my family will no longer be around him. He’s burned his bridges with just about everyone. I was originally supposed to be coming down to help finish their house. Now I don’t know if I’ll be coming down to salvage what is left. It really sucks. We were even considering coming back down here to live and help rebuild and now I won’t bring my kids to their house regardless of its shape.

I dunno. I could go on for miles. I should be going back tomorrow and I’ll post an update on what’s going on.

8 Likes