Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Sorry I’m late finding this thread. But I’m here now. :smiley:

5 Likes

It is! Thats why I do it :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Johnny!
Yeah I agree. Also, I am never in a rush for clones to root, so this way works fine for me.

Good to have you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I have some bad news.
The “CBD Panties” strain, both females got balls.
The pictures suck, but I got pissed off at the plants and with my phones camera and gave up.
I am not too happy about it, but its a good thing I found out now, rather then later.
Its the way it goes sometimes.

10 Likes

The Blue Kush

Blue Cookies

Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison)

Eutierria

That bad news made some more room in the tent for the rest of the girls in the tent.

16 Likes

October 19th I added 3 more smaller plants into the tent.
They had the first 12/12 starting at 5 am Oct 19.
1 - Colombian Gold x My Fault [Male]
My Fault is (ACE: Congo x Nirvana: Maui Waui) x (ACE: Congo x Moroccan Hash) credit goes to @district_flora
2 - Blueberry Bastards from 7 East Genetics.

Pictures below are from today. October 23rd.
Somewhere around the 2 week mark for 12/12 for the Eutierria, Blue Cookies, Kush Berry,
and Zeus x (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison)

Eutierria

Blue Cookies

Kush Berry

Zues × (Red Cherry Berry x Durban Poison)

Colombian Gold x My Fault

Blueberry Bastard

Blue Cookies clones showed some roots.

Eutierria and Kush Berry clones are doing alright.

20 Likes

I was going to post this 24 hours ago, but I got distracted, then I forgot. :expressionless:

Eutierria

Blue Cookies

Kush Berry

Blueberry Bastard

Colombian X My Fault (ACE: Congo x Nirvana: Maui Waui) x (ACE: Congo x Moroccan Hash)

27 Likes

Pinch the stem down low and above a node point and crunch it so you break the inner herd and flop that top over into an area with less foliage, it will be upright again in a day though you can work it and others back under your lights

11 Likes

I have recently tried what @DannyTerpintine and @Mr.Sparkle have recommended to me, with the pinching of the stems and flopping over, and it seems to have worked very well. I will continue this method in the future. Thank you for the help/tips!

Eutierria

Blue Cookies

Blueberry Bastard

Kush Berry

22 Likes

Looking good in there. That Blueberry Bastard is really something else, and the Eutierria is extra frosty.

4 Likes

Eutierria

Blue Cookies

Kush Berry

Blueberry Bastard

22 Likes

Look so amazing. Blue Cookies wicked. Nice and fat. 4 weeks? It all looks great.

3 Likes

Not a single upright bud photo ensues :rofl:

Looking great, that kush berry looks like pure potential!

3 Likes

It is crazy looking.

3 Likes

Peaks Kush crosses are really nice. I had a really kush leaning Kush x Northern Lights pheno from a pack that I wish I kept or made F2’s.

8 Likes

I sure it was the real deal. Peace enjoyed the reading. One Love

3 Likes

Looking damn nice as always cuz! You got this lol I’m always watching your growing, well done cuz!

4 Likes

@chronix
looks great man!

i have a blueberry bastard in flower a little ahead of yours, i’d like to compare smoke reports when you get there!

Have you grown the CBD Panties besides the 2 that hermied on you?

I was excited about them and i popped 1 test one that was male and i just finished collecting pollen. your 2 makes me nervous about wanting to pop more or to use the pollen i have.

6 Likes

Healthy little buggers!! Keep it up!

3 Likes

Thank you. I believe today we are at or near the 4 week mark since I switched to 12/12 lighting hours.

Thank you. I am looking forward to trying the Kush Berry! I wish I had more of Peak Seeds strains!

I wanted to try his Northern Lights!

Thanks Johnny! Grab a seat in the front row!

I’d love to compare and hear about your Blueberry Bastard, they sure are a different plant. :laughing:
I had germinated 5 of the CBD Panties. 1 didn’t sprout. 2 turned out male. I tried to keep them around, even cloned them…but they just would not stay in veg. They put out male flowers like crazy! I had to toss them unfortunately. I really wanted to try the CBD Panties! I was very unhappy when I had to make the decision. I will have to find another CBD strain to try…

Thank you!

8 Likes

ya now im even more sketched on popping them cuz mine wouldnt stay in vege either. oh well i saved the pollen so i guess i’ll just pop them all at 1 time knowing to expect nothing from them. good to know im not alone in the struggles with that one… i’ll hit you up when i do.

i have a few pics of my Blueberry Bastard recently posted in the share your young buds thread if you want to see her. im enjoying that one and i just hit her with some pollen from my males (3 of 4 were males)…

cheers man, looking good!

2 Likes