Chronix's Overgrown Tent

Those are ooki g pretty close to done! Exciting stuff! Way to go @chronix ! Haha that veg tent cleaned uo pretty well! :grin:

4 Likes

That was like a movie. Happy 420 nice colors

1 Like

I am very happy with the results.
All Auto Flowers have been chopped, except for:
Blueberry Auto from @Alaskagrown
Think Diesel from @Oldtimerunderground
I will take some close up pics when they are dry. :slightly_smiling_face:

The photo period plants, that I had to keep bush wacking :laughing:
Are now on 12/12 lighting schedule now.
I will try to get pics of them next time the lights are on.

9 Likes

I went looking for spots to plant outdoors…

Here is Mr. Rabbit.

Here is Mr. Turtle.

Family of Geese

Oh hey, Its Mr. Rabbit again…

23 Likes

I will have to decide which autos to sprout an throw outdoors now… :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

7 Likes

Always a great time choosing what to grow :grin: late but happy 4/20 @chronix

3 Likes

Can’t get enough of the photos of our beautiful province!

3 Likes

Most beautiful place in Canada

3 Likes

Yea!!! Your country is beautiful. When I was a kid I had a lot of friends from Canada. They would come down to the beach. What was so funny is I don’t know how y’all can stand that cold water. Once you got out there and played in it it was fun. Lol

5 Likes

It’s way colder in most of the States than it is where I live in canada… I usually get 2 - 4 days of snow and maybe 2 weeks of freezing temperatures

3 Likes

I like how they say “very cold”… moderately chilly more like it.

Seeing how Canada is MUCH larger than USA we do have parts of our country that reach into the arctic circle… it gets cold up there, lol, but really, it’s not that bad most places :laughing:

8 Likes

I lived in Alaska for a little while. I’ve lived in the Rockies probably a total of 15 years. I slept at 14,000 feet for a minute. Do you believe it was more than that.

4 Likes

image That is what it look like where I lived at. I didn’t take that picture I copied it.

5 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here is the auto flowers bud in jars now.

With all the trim, fan leafs, small little buds…close to a full freezer ziploc bag I made canna butter.
I turned trash into stash, cause the cookies have a decent kick to them. :slightly_smiling_face: :crazy_face: :+1:

@Oldtimerunderground The Blockhead x Mikado and Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana are still surviving the weather outdoors!

All the photo periods have been in 12/12 now.

Black Lebanese x Strawberry Banana clone/mother plant @Oldtimerunderground

C99 x Orange Goji clone/mother plant @ShiskaberrySavior

Northern Berry x LSD clone/mother plant @smokenhike

Swackhammer clone/mother plant @DannyTerpintine and @DougDawson

Blockhead x Mikado clone/mother plant @Oldtimerunderground

Blueberry Auto from @Alaskagrown

Think Diesel Auto from @Oldtimerunderground

24 Likes

I also have been popping alot of auto fem seeds for growing outdoors this year. I think I have found a few safe areas.
I got some started already, and some more germinating.
I will post pics of them soon. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

You got a ton going on, very nice plants and variety.

4 Likes

@chronix looking good bud! Ill be starting my auto fems for out doors along with all my skunk strains for out doors on Mothers day… still damn chilly some nights!

5 Likes

I still can’t believe I put my first plant this year, Blockhead x Mikado, outside on March 27th or so. :laughing:
It is still alive and kicking though. Absolute tank plant.
The weather has been bonkers. Had a hail storm for a few minutes again today. :crazy_face: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :rainbow:

7 Likes

Yeah weird spring… was 25 out the other day, snowing today. Anyway the projects are looking good and now I want some cookies :cookie:

3 Likes