Cinderella99 grow

interesting! Since they’re betting their whole company on it I suppose they’re probably right.

I will say that I was at a convention recently and the Phylos booth had an extremely attractive woman repping their stuff :+1:

2 Likes

this one? there was a young woman and old woman from phylos on tricky-ds resistance. kinda dyke-ish for my liking. very knowledgeable tho. the oldest sample in their database is like from the 1800s or something, seeds found on a sunken ship.

1 Like

nope, this woman was 30’s with long brown hair, very professional looking, sadly I didn’t get a chance to stop there with 100+ exhibitors.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this the C99 ? Did you go 12/12 from seed? Never grew this strain but thought it was known to be short? Which Breeder is this version of? Fem or reg? thanks for answering, I’m interested in the strain…

1 Like

2 Likes

Should chat with @Baudelaire.

Believe he knows a thing or two about this one…

99%

3 Likes

Uploading…

1 Like

i flipped it to 12/12 maybe 3-4 weeks after it broke ground but it took another month to start showing pistils… that plant is prob 16" - 24" tall in the picture. the pic i posted is same seeds as @GreenCaciqueHawaii is growing, this version here. it says “She loves to stretch her legs out and really enjoys root space” but i didn’t see much evidence of rootbound in such small container, i did allow it to air prune around the sides tho

seedfinder description

The infamous squinty eyed pineapple high flyer is a favorite to many. I have taken the Pineapple phenotype and separated it to ensure more pineapple types show up and the results were excellent. This line has never been out-crossed and has been bred down from the orig pack sold by Bros Grimm. Growing and smoking this line you will find it 100% accurate to what Mr.Soul wrote about her in all respects and traits.

She loves to stretch her legs out and really enjoys root space. I recommend a 6 week veg time to get the most out of yield for seed plants. Does well topped or in a SoG/SCRoG, and loves light.

The smells will fill your room with heavy scents of pineapple, sour and rotten fruits. The stench is not skunky but very powerful especially in the last 2-3 weeks of flowering, i actually get nauseous when trimming these. The high is very up and in your face with jitters and general stupidity, not for the faint of heart or hardcore couch lock fans.

Flowering Time: 50 - 55 days
Environment: Indoor
Genetics: Cinderella 99 (Bros Grimm)
Filial Generation: F4
Strain Type: Sat Dom 30% Indica 70% Sativa
Plant Height: Tall
Main Image: C99 F4 pineapple Pheno.

1 Like

Was out several days sick but here is the c99 today was water day

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better.

Take your medicine. :wink:

99%

1 Like

ill be like this for some time w really helps me is the cannabis but i ran out of everything already so let’s hope everything go smooth in my next run starting to flower in a week or so hopefully get some medication in like 3 months or so cuz doctors don’t want to gave me anything for pain or the spasms have to be because of my medical cannabis license…

3 Likes

She’s looking just right for C99.

Hope she is as sweet as the ones I have grown and loved.

99%

2 Likes