Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Co-op run like where people come together an grow that many seeds holy shit that’s a fucking jungle damn that’s a sight to see I bet

4 Likes

Outa likes for time being

2 Likes

THANK YOU G-paS! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks man.

He was someone who had a great influence in my life and the lives of my brother-n-laws for 30-years. The hole he left behind in our lives is huge.

He was a working man who loved his family more than anything and he raised 3-incredible daughters.

Their husbands and I saw their dad as a role-model and knew there were expectations which must be met for us to live up to his example.

He had been struggling a bit since hip-surgery but seemed like he was on the upswing and recovering.

We didn’t get a chance to tell him what he meant to us.

Don’t be embarrassed to tell someone you love how you feel about them every time you see them. There may not be another opportunity.

14 Likes

Thats beautiful that so many peoples lives were enhanced by him.

Sounds like a great guy, and very similar to my dad actually.
The world is a better place for having had people like them in it.

[quote=“Longtooth, post:446, topic:151273”]
Don’t be embarrassed to tell someone you love how you feel about them every time you see them. There may not be another opportunity.
[/quote] :heart: :v:

2 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and your family @Longtooth !

:sob:

4 Likes

@Pigeonman Thanks brother. I know you’ve been going through a lot with loved ones too. I hope things are moving in the positive for you and all that you love.

2 Likes

Sorry :disappointed: to hear about your loss @Longtooth. :headstone::bouquet::v:

1 Like

Thanks @Tracker. Those kind words mean quite a bit.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Word. I’m sorry about your dad too.

Great teachers. Strong shoulders. -And kindness.

4 Likes

Terribly sorry to hear about all this @Longtooth. Sending you and your family all the love from my wife and I. These kinds of things can be hard, but time heals all. :green_heart:ya my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks man. The kindness is very welcomed and appreciated.

3 Likes