Circle of the Black Lotus - Bodhi’s Black Lotus Carried to F3 - Co-Op Expansion (CLOSED)

Condolences to you and your family @Longtooth :pray:

3 Likes

:pray: sorry for your loss @Longtooth

3 Likes

Congrats!! This is gonna be awesome!

Also damn, my condolences, I saw the older post first and I’m really sorry for your loss.

5 Likes

That’s extremely tough, so very sorry to hear :cry:

4 Likes

Sending you many positive vibes @Longtooth

2 Likes

Love to your family I don’t think I even signed up to this but it’s a treat to watch the grow.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Longtooth , hope you’re holding up alright!

You did a fabulous job with this, I doubt anyone is upset at how everything turned out. We all appreciate the hard work you put in! Don’t short yourself for what you’ve accomplished, no apologies are needed.

Life gets hectic, personal things take priority. Don’t let it bug you. You’ve already done so much for this community just making these. So don’t stress about it, take some time for yourself to be with fam :pray:
My condolences to you, wishing you the best!

5 Likes

@G-paS Thanks for keeping things moving.

@Longtooth Family above all else.

3 Likes

My condolences on the passing of your father-in-law.

4 Likes

I am working on them every time I get a few minutes. I have made 50 packs so far.

I am picking out good ones. You sent a ton If I find somebody that can help I would like to claim all the good ones. I am just getting enough for the fall box.

The box is just going to be a little later. Doug was waiting for me to get back from Hawaii to send his and I thought he was sending them when he got home for va-ca. Life and misunderstandings happen.

The box will go out in October.

23 Likes

Of course please keep whatever is left over. I’m sorry it’s so much trouble.

There were eight females and I wanted to make sure we had seeds from all of them.

Thank you for trying.

16 Likes

@Longtooth condolences. Hoping you and family will find peace and comfort.

@G-paS you are awesome. Thank you for all the effort and resources you put into the co-op.

8 Likes

Pollen arrived, thank you @Longtooth!!!

12 Likes

My heart and condolences go out to you and the family in this trying time. I wish I could say something more heart felt.

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss.
Its always tough losing someone so close like that.
Hopefully you have a good support network of friends and family around you right now.
There’ll always be people here for you too.

I lost my father a few month back now, and its tough, but each day gets a little easier.
Always here if you want to chat. We don’t really know eachother, but sometimes its easier saying some shit to a stranger, just to get it out of your head.

:v: :heart:

7 Likes

I am certain that I speak for everyone when I say that your hard work in making these seeds and maintaining as much diversity as you have, is no trouble. Thank-you once again for such a contribution.

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your loss @Longtooth , best wishes to you and your family bud. :v:

7 Likes

I am sorry for your trouble sweetie. I cleaned up 3.5 K for the box. I had two people offer to clean up the rest. There must be at least a couple more.

They will be in the fall box. :+1:

:green_heart: :seedling:

24 Likes

Holy shit thats some seeds lol is that all 1 strain just curious :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Yes, it is just the Black Lotus.

Just info for all those wondering about co-op runs, the average co-op run requires ~3k of cleaned ready to pack seeds. The size makes a difference.

That lets you get a idea of just a fraction of what the growers do for the community. :heart_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

24 Likes