Clone is flowering.

Welcome to OG @Grayfox. Watching you and your lass!
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

It’s not flowering. A mature plant will do that, clones generally come from mature plants. As long as you keep it under 18+ hours of light, it should remain in a vegative state.

5 Likes

I popped 10 random seeds my buddy got me was wondering if I should just pollinate it to get some play around seeds just don’t want that auto flower crap is that’s what it is.James loud says they make semi autos now 50 full auto flower 50 regular photoperiod that make plants that don’t automatically flower like like a full auto but still flower faster than a normal.

Update on the clone still just one pistil still so hopefully she stays that way.Still don’t know why her shits flowering this early did she light dep it or something?

The stem went from the thickness of a lollipop stick to the thickness of a bic pen.Imthunk it’s starting to take off how long do I keep it in the solo cup for you think?Top is spitting out new fan leaves and looks like a Mohawk it’s weird.

I transplant the same day I bring clones home be happy she showed her bits early no use wasting time .

I put them in a clear solo than in a colored solo. I transplant when I see the roots making a good ball.

1 Like