Clones from Clonify

It’s easier to clone a clone than to grow out S1 beans and clone that, IDK why they’d take the time.

Clones move freely around the US.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not saying people do the whole process just for clones. But more likely they do not know it is an S1. I’m thinking about the people who are like…“bro…I got this from my buddy…it’s totally Chemdog. He told me it was.”
Then some dude is selling an S1 or some cross of Chem as “Chem 91”. It’s difficult to know if it is the real deal or something close.

2 Likes

Strainly has been a bitch for me to order from well atleast what I’ve tried to buy most don’t respond or respond weeks later

1 Like

I guess that’s a possibility, but if it’s so close you can’t tell the difference, would it really matter? By that logic, you can’t trust any clone since it could be an S1 or a cross.

I have never had an issue with fake clones. If someone says “chemdog” and doesn’t know anything past that, who knows. If someone says this is skva 91, you can pretty much guarantee it’s the real one.

If someone sounds like they don’t know what something is, they probably don’t. Ask if you are unsure.

4 Likes

Ive had people all over the usa ready to sell me cuts with in 8 hours of using the site. Youll have a easier time looking in rec legal states . They want a arm and a leg though. 50 a clone plus 20 to ship …
Only if I could get Emperor Cookie Dough .
People I tallked with that respond asap theres another in colorado and la if you want em

4 Likes

Thank you I’ll check them out I think my problems mainly been trying to order from individuals instead of businesses

2 Likes

Knock-off crosses are nothing new.
As soon as a cross/strain becomes popular, some douche-bag will create something “close” and start passing it off as the real deal.
I’ve seen this happen countless times, here in California.
It only takes a few months to make a knock-off cross, but the damage done to the original cross and it’s breeder is immeasurable.

6 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Mama Funk Clones

Can anyone go on and tell me clonify.co current coupon code.? It flashed 40% off on the screen and I don’t remember it.
Never mind, though it’s Jan it’s still the same cyber Monday ad that doesn’t apply anymore. Not even sure if their stock list online is up to date. I’m texting for their updated list. The only place around I’ve seen that has Slurricane, Mac as well but only for their members ($500 a year?!?), though members “only” pay $20 a clone no matter the public prices…

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few people who had it up here in Michigan but not seeds possibly clones. Can ask if interested

1 Like

I just placed the order for the slurricane, free local pickup cash on delivery, so no worries there lol. Slurricane and MAC are both clone only varieties, but there are many seeds made from crossing them with things and each other.

4 Likes

Ok cool, wasn’t sure on availability so always keep an ear out

1 Like

See I wouldn’t mind something like that but they don’t allow growing in pa. So wasn’t sure if they would actually ship the clone or just take my money an I get nothing

2 Likes

Pa is beautiful man went out there a few years ago around the lewistown area i think :joy: i cant remember much was in the woods mostly

4 Likes

Yeah we have a lot of gorgeous state parks. I love getting lost out there with my dog an son. Just a piece of mind you can’t get anywhere else

3 Likes

Yeah its serene for sure. I gotta say its a lil bunk you cant get white birch beer over here man i fell in love :joy:

1 Like

If I wasn’t a single parent father I’d pack my dog an move to a state where I can legally grow with no worries. Once he gets a little older an we are in a position to move. I would definitely love to travel to the legal states an try some different shit an see some different shit. Lol. Honestl Pa is so far behind it’s a disgrace. Almost 3 yrs into the mmj program an they still want you to vape the bud not smoke it but it’s cool to fire off dabs. Smdh. They still haven’t started selling anything over a gram of dabs at a time or 8ths or qtrs. It’s ridiculous they try an tell people it’s a flower shortage. Lol 3yrs in a you still can’t keep up with demand. Or is it the state is taxing the grower an dispensary so much that the only way they can truly make some money is to nickel an dime the customer/patient.

Im not surprised my exp with that place is the nature is awesome and everything else is decidedly non-awesome honestly the amish kinda creeped me out all staring people down and shit. Good luck out there and i think seeing other places is a great idea ive lives in cali oreg wash okla and been to a bunch more :grin: i wanna retire to the redwoods where i spent my childhood though

2 Likes

They responded, Still finalizing details for the pickup but sounds like this Friday :grin:

3 Likes

No way!!! Dude that just made my night reading this Decisions :grin::grin::grin::grin::face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking: to order or not to order? That is the question :joy:

1 Like