Clones hit with blue zkittles pollen (F3 Tester needed)

If you ever see it grab some and try it. My only experience is with CBD isolate with cannabis derived terpenes steam distilled from Zkittlez.
It tasted like straight Skittles with no difference between eating the candy or the taste it was that strong. No herbal taste whatsoever. I was surprised at it and it became my #1 sought after strain ever since. One day when I have a large area to grow in I’ll pop a bunch of Zkittlez seeds and pheno search for that candy one.

2 Likes

Will do maybe I’ll inquire about the strain above blue zkittles and glue if it’s anything like you say I’m sure it would go in my personal run collection that I’m starting

2 Likes

It’s already in mine once I find the seeds or clones. Whatever I end up with. If I haven’t started breeding by then I will with that strain. I want to see what other phenos it can craft with it’s genetics. First time I ever smoked something that was straight on the money exactly for how it was described. Like how fruity pebbles isn’t the same wherever you go. Some people don’t grow it right and it becomes something else.

1 Like

Making it sound even better bro now I’m hoping the breeder has some left

1 Like

Was wondering if you had any of that platinum glue and blue zkittles cross if so I’m really interested in it

1 Like

I do @Kingaizen69 I have it ready to go. But I’ll need you to send me the f3 seeds back. And @Gaz29 I’m waiting for the safe address in my pm

3 Likes

@Kingaizen69 I don’t have space to f3 this project so all I am expecting is for some one to f3 them for me and send me like 13 seeds back. The are yours to enjoy just pm me an address

1 Like

Tbh bro I know nothing of f anything never done any breeding before so I hope that doesn’t disqualify me but if so I understand

1 Like

No it doesn’t just need you to grow 10 or so plants pick the best male and female. Hey the seeds and out of those seeds pick the best male and female. Then on the last seeds send me some back

3 Likes

I’ll shoot you a pm cus I just remembered I have a test run I’m doing atm I still wanna add the zkittles to my personal collection though

1 Like

East coast sour d clones
Head band
And strawberry the fruit

4 Likes

Sweet dream x Cristal paradise ready

8 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

I received the “platinum glue auto x blue zkittlez” seeds. I’m planning on popping them once my SSDD run is done.

Should I be searching for plants that maintained the auto trait?
I’ve run autos before and I know they can be a bit tricky when you’re trying to select for specific flavors or non-auto traits. Is there anything specific you’d like me to try promote within the line breeding (specific flavors, or other traits)?

2 Likes

Ok so here we go. Ok the platinum glue auto. I came about this from a legendary breeder that didn’t know the male it’s platinum kush female was pollinated with due to not labeling a pollen tube. This was like oops special from a fire breeder, almost subcool status. Any way, after getting some info back from the forum the seeds were released he was able to determine it was gg4 auto. So they actually made it to f2 before I decided to chuck any pollen. I grew 2 seasons of the platinum glue auto alone. It was a 1 to 1 on CBD to THC. I was pleased but decided i wanted to add more to it. I never noticed the platinum kush was an auto as it can go 10 weeks easily. So it would fade and color up on week nine fast. But I moved my mother platinum kush x gg4 out of a 24 hour to 20 on 4 hour off tent. And could not make it quit flowering. I took over 50 Cuttings and none of them revegged they only finished the same. Then when I start seeing the info the breeder had posted saying he found the dad it was gg4 x platinum kush. So 25 of the clones when they were of age day 36 or so I hit them with blue zkittles male pollen and the others cristal paradise pollen in separate tents. So to wrap it it up I actually f2ed the platinum glue. But when I added genes from new father’s it reset the genes. So new phenotypes and all 75% lookin like mama and the rest like daddy so that’s why I need people to help. But like I said the bluez kittlez side has a candy phenotype.im looking to put that in to the platinum glue. The blue zkittlez came from Oregon. From a great guy who has an elite cut. And was releasing pollen and seeds to the forum. But I’m just really looking for the different variants plus if you find something great would love to see those to I’m excited to see all the different possibilities

2 Likes

Perfect! When I plant them I’ll make sure I’m watching for autos and photos, as well as the candy pheno.

2 Likes

That’s perfect I would love to see what you choose for f2. I’m very undecundecided as to which way i want to head with it I’m excited for either

2 Likes

Extremely interested in testing your genetics. I would grow these outdoor exclusively. Let me know what’s available. I can also send some of my seeds in your direction if that’s something you would be interested in. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

3 Likes