Cloning Methods…

yeah if take the other half into account, than hell yes it waws overgrown :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

iit was a totalydiffrent time :slight_smile: i learnd the hard way! do it or be hungry your choice said my teacher

1 Like

and give them some N and P nitric acid and phosphorus through foliar fertilization that keeps them green or at leat greener :smiley: so you can grow it greener :wink: I found "grow it greener a nice name for a youtube chan XD

2 Likes

Do you foliar feed after roots show or throughout? What’s your preferred fert fkr foliar feeding cuts/clones?

1 Like

that depends on how green the are when they root! there can be a big difference from strain to strain.
so just look at the plants and then decide that from case to case. in vegi maybe 1-4 times or not.

cutt i do once or twice a day with a low NPK value and ah ph of 5.8. also take vdp into account ! otherwise the stomata not sure if you type it like that … otherwisee the effect might not so big lik it would be with the right vdp

4 Likes

Very good advice @m0sirys

2 Likes

a little trick that works wonders! @TopShelfTrees1 :slight_smile: but nitric acid is hard to get in us and canada?

1 Like

Not sure, definitely going to have a look now

1 Like

if not np i`ll send some in another bottle! if used just for foilar feed . a liter of ntric can bring over a long distance

2 Likes

You are correct, apparently you need a chemical import license here? Man, it’s tough to get certain things over here, like hormex #8 too, only on Amazon and it’s like 4x the price. You are too kind my friend :pray:t3:

back at the nook this porb poped up quite alot! how much volume you get for that price and what concentration? seems alittle pricey

1 Like

That’s what I thought! 2.5l but 1% v/v

i droped you a pm :wink:

is better!

1 Like

Thanks for all the info. So far the cuts look good, misting twice a day and spraying the top lightly. The cuts from the fridge look to have maybe perked up a bit, maybe it’s just me.

2 Likes

At what point if any should I mist the root riot cubes? When should I open vents? Thanks!

you normaly dont need to directly mist the cubes! just mist the foilage twice a day. that will keep the humidity in the cubs too! you can open the vents after 24 hours. if you see the cutting is bending getting soft(dont have better descriptions sry) close the vent alittle more. thats it.

4 Likes

We have roots on a few already! MOB and Black Widow.

8 Likes

Awesome @JustANobody SUCESSSSSSSSS! Woohoo :partying_face:

4 Likes

Now I need my current flower run to wrap up so I have room. 12/12 of Weighted Blanket popped, I have some Fruity Pebbles OG in veg, and now the clones. It’s a good problem to have.

2 Likes

Most definitely is my friend! Could not agree more

2 Likes

see, not so much magic as one would think :smiley: congrats on sucessful rooting :smiley:

you will be a pro in no time !

2 Likes