CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

thats the spirit my man

9 Likes

Very sweet thing if any left orange and durban

I can provide shipping cost

7 Likes

Any chance I could get a few seeds? The RCB x Berry White sounds good, but anything not CBD oriented would do. Nothing against CBD strains, itā€™s just that itā€™s not what Iā€™m looking for and someone else could better utilize it than I can.

7 Likes

Dudeā€¦ :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::santa:. You have to use the Christmas tree now. You are officially santa claus

8 Likes

Iā€™ll take the RedCherryBerry x RemedyCBD please.
:+1::seedling:

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: This is fun.

Since @Meesh is on vacation whoever replies next getā€™s to pick hers. :smile:

@Badfishy1 @KronicKuz not sure :confused: needs ā€˜memberā€™ badge? hmm?

Evidently thereā€™s an OG trust level 2 requirement for bean trading but Iā€™m unsure about this. And Iā€™m pretty stoned. Thanks B.O.G. :wave: Anyone wanna clue me in on that?

:laughing: Ha! Just found this:

So, ok. Still not sure if itā€™s taboo to give away to new users or if itā€™s at my discretion. :thinking:

So far thereā€™s plenty more but Iā€™ll update several times a day. @MadScientist was my role model when I got here, soā€¦ :clap: :runner: :rabbit:

@TheJanitor @legalcanada @Bongedtobits I need your addr but donā€™t interrupt the game or anything, no rush yet, but Iā€™ve got you marked down.

:pen_ballpoint: :clipboard: :sweat_smile: :sweat_drops: :scroll:

I need to work on organization according to my desk. :laughing:

ā€¦and Iā€™ll get back on later tonight & make sure nothingā€™s ā€œout-of-stockā€, updating as they go.

Check seedfinder, leafly & BOGā€™s & TGA/("Heroes of the Farm collab,consp. kush) websites for strain info/reviews.

edit

Shipping to US & CAN are all on me until further notice. If you want tracking or fancy stuff then maybe Iā€™ll beg a few dollars later when they shut off my electricity. :laughing: Intā€™l beanhoarders will possibly be stuck with shipping costs.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Thank you kindly sir. Your kindness will be repaid.

Just PM me when you want my address.

Peace
Bonged

7 Likes

Oooooo nice, I would take that one off your hands if someone hasnā€™t called dibs.
Kudos either way CS :evergreen_tree: :+1:

7 Likes

Itā€™s always at your discretion. Iā€™ve had a few hit and runs, but mostly people Iā€™ve given seeds to stick around.

Apparently itā€™s cool if itā€™s in text, so here it goesā€¦

This is how I send seeds internationally for very little money. First go to a dollar or discount store and buy some bulk cards. The holidays are coming, so you are sure to find something.

Next go to lowes and buy a sheet of corrugated plastic. Itā€™s election time, Iā€™m sure you can find a few signs free for the the taking next week. I cut these into 4" x 5" squares.

You will also need some cotton swabs. I usually have these in spades to keep my dab rig clean. And a permanent marker for identification.

Mark on the corrugated plastic with what variety is in the hole. Cut a cotton swab in half and insert half into one side of that hole. Insert 10-12 seeds, then cap it off with the other half of the cotton swab. Repeat this for as many varieties as you can fit (4-6 fit easily).

Now insert the corrugated plastic with the seeds and cotton swabs into the card. Put that in the envelope, I always throw in a few slaps, and address it.

Now go to the post office for stamps. You will need three different kinds of stamps. First a book of 20 Forever stamps for $10, then a book of 10 Global stamps for $11.50, and finally a book of 20 Additional ounce stamps for $4.20. That last one is the secret, it basically says, this card is too thick to go through the rollers. The US cards use a Forever stamp and an Additional ounce stamp.

I sent out all of @Jellypowered Agent K shes for around $50. That was I belive 20-25 packs all across the globe.

12 Likes

Plzz can I have the sourlifesaver x conspiracy kush
And if still avail redcherryberry x glacier og

4 Likes

Yes brother, you are very kind and generous! I would love get a couple of your Durban crosses, RCB as well as the SLS sound like some fun, please,thank you brother, very much appreciated

5 Likes

If i can toss my hat in this arena Iā€™d be down for whatever you wanna send me. I need a quick(ish) finisher tho cuz Iā€™m outdoor only up northā€¦ But Iā€™m trying to have a banner year :joy::joy::joy: Iā€™m gonna have a good line up hopefully lol

5 Likes

First of all, let me thank you for your generosity op, Iā€™ll take any pack at this point. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz @Skiball @Ftlob :thumbsup: PM the addr or request my email the same wayā€¦ :ballot_box_with_check:

@_randomguyinthewoods & @masterkusher hang in there for a while & stay active on OG if you can; for now Iā€™m bowing to the house rules :point_up_2: about ā€œmemberā€ status, but hopefully things will work out. OG has special magic power.

:santa: and to all a good night. 'cuz this mā€™fer is tired & stoned & tired

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

@ReikoX you flatter me with idiot-proofing! :hugging: :smile: :laughing:

Thanks for that. You know :spy: me tooooooooo well now. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree: iā€™m hearing the old mission impossible theme right now :tada:

7 Likes

Amazingly generous of you sir!

RCB x CBDRemedy would be my first choice, please! And the RCB x Berry White sounds good, too.

PM inbound!

5 Likes

This is very generous! Itā€™s people like you that make this THE BEST CANNABIS FORUM IN THE WORLD!!! Ok, enough groveling lol! I would be very honored if you bestowed on me either the sour life savor x conspiracy kush or the sls x durban poison if they are still available.

8 Likes

If eligible
RedCherryBerry x OrangeSunshine#1
SourLifeSaver x DurbanPoison
Thank you in advance

7 Likes

omfg, looks like I need another grow room
SourLifeSaver(male) x Conspiracy Kush
RedCherryBerry x OrangeSunshine#1

10 Likes

RedCherryBerry(male) x Berry White
RedCherryBerry(male) x SilverOG