CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Very gracious of you, very OG :smile: :clap:

I’m still sampling some of the early stuff now but it’s hard to say… easier to do the criticising than the praising. heheh

The ConspiracyKush I kept not because it was potent or spectacular yielding, but the wierdest lemon-lime artifical smell & taste, on a nice medium-stoniness indica. Not nice enough to be a true keeper but I “needed” to get that crazy flavor & smell out into the gene-stream. I had guests in the garden confirm that it’s not just my nose; I forced them to smell every plant & got a “mmm MMMM!!??!!” from that one. :smile: I said “SEE!! Thank you! It’s not just me!” :clap: If I had to guess, it’s some SpaceQueen genes doing it, not all the kushy stuff.

SilverOG was a US cross of DNA’s Silver Bubble & it’s kind of an A- . Out of 5 females I loved 1 but the others were greasy hashplants.

RemedyCBD is orange & skunk(smell matches parentage), a 18%CBD, 9%THC plant that had a disappointing harsh smoke but the CBD was there for sure. Bubblehash made the harshness almost gone but flavor was still bitter. Undeniable CBD effect though.

GlacierOG was from a dispensary purchase(bagseed). I just tried some of mine & it’s possibly the most complex fruity candy plant I’ve sniffed. Comparable to fruit chewing gum or perfume worn my pre-teen girls. SexOffenderKush. :balloon: Compared to what the seed came from, I feel like an all-star but have done this before, so i confirmed the other growers sucked. :wink:

OrangeSunshine, from 50state’s #1, I’m just getting into flower-wise, have had the hash already :blush: and it’s obviously a Bodhi-fied CaliO. Orange soda mouth. Seems pretty potent but hard to say with me. Very fluffy buds from my plant, reminds me of the 1990s.

BerryWhite, from a friend’s homegrow, is a pretty frosty, sweet Indica with a noticeable but not overpowering “couch-lock” effect. IIRC, it was good on my muscle tension issues. Not a super-star, but hard to deny this one too. My bet is it’s all from the WhiteWidow ancestor.

Durban Poison. from a Sonoma Co. dispensary clone, is a orangey, rubbery high-resin Sativa that likes heat, space, training & pruning, and 3 months to flower. I drove considerably to get it and am stubbornly seeking the “right” Durban hybrid to clone for me & my nerve pain/old injuries. As a stand-alone plant it’s too much work for a maddening trim job or hash-making (for myself anyway). I’m confident it has the higher THCv roller :roller_coaster: coaster effect. First use and I did 3 hours of yard work that I hadn’t planned on. :muscle:

SourLifeSaver is my first BOG plant, from this years first bean purchase. I recently popped my last 5 from a 13pk & have 100% germ & seedlings. It seems well bred for outdoors and matches everything on his description. ‘…Smoke the pipe and there will be no lies between us…’ :peace: It has a complex flavor I’m still trying out but it is almost certainly pink-old-time-bubblegum with a slight sour to it, smell & flavor. But there’s some kinda GDP-ish “purple” flavor thing going on too. My first thought after a toke was: “Tastes like I’m wearing sandals”. :confused: :smile:

RedCherryBerry from Barneys, from a friend who got free clones somewhere up north, is waaay more cherry’fied than the AK47 I had & liked. Not super potent (to me) but an amazingly dense(perfect bag appeal, super easy trimming) for outdoor, very :cherries: :strawberry: flavor on 5/6 plants, with 2 being intense, and one runt that was minty. The appearance of red in the plant & flowers seems to be cold-dependent on this one but I’ve only run it a year now. I’m keeping a mother clone, have the father pollen, and the filial X all to my greedy-ass self for now. But only because I forgot about the filial cross & it’s hanging up with my smoking plants.

:sweat_smile:

my new job!

:evergreen_tree:

16 Likes

Thank you so much for the kindness! I will be sure to run more seed for OG since it seems to be in high demand here.

:crab:

8 Likes

Very generous of you! These two look like winners for me

Thank you!

7 Likes

(old quanities update)

:sunrise:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind some kush if okay thanks

4 Likes

please PM me your addr, Senyor Mahatma Shoe :om_symbol: :sandal:

6 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Cheers That’s an even better name :laughing:

6 Likes

Very nice and kind of you slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello
Im interested on more sativa strains if you have.
Many thanks

4 Likes

id love to take some orange and durban poison if there are any left!

4 Likes

@Prairiefarmer @leuh13 hello & welcome to you newer users.

There’s a minimum requirement of “member” status that I’ll be holding to until further notice in this thread. Sorry (I feel like a d*ck), but keep participating on OG & you’ll have too many seeds before you realize it. :wink: Thanks for understanding.

(see rules bit):

@Billy You got it! PM me the most private of details… :smile:

Trying to beat the odds and keep everyone happy. I have a feeling even new users will end up benefiting, directly or indirectly.

:evergreen_tree: time zone changes are still :poop: BS :older_man: :zzz:

9 Likes

:laughing: </></></></></></></></>

And, awesome give-away cannabissequoia. A very generous OG’er.

8 Likes

@cannabissequoia I’m interested in the remedycbd x rcb if I can get in on some of the action :+1:

4 Likes

Make your mind up young jedi :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I had made my mind up. I chose some earlier but felt like others maybe more deserving and need them more than I do mate. I’d not be able to grow them out until March anyway as they would be outdoors in pots.

3 Likes

I would love to try some sour life saver and durban p.

4 Likes

I tried to look away and ignore the post but I would love to grab some RCBxSilverOG and some SLSx Durban Poison.

Put me last because I am in no way in need of more beans

4 Likes

The CBD remedy seems very interesting to me. Id take a pack from you! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Most generous offer your throwing out @cannabissequoia I’ll pass on this round but a big TY , need to run some others members beans given away first and take inventory of own!

4 Likes

Early Monday morning. :unamused:

TOTAL(THE WHOLE STASH) Remaining gifts:

(updated below)

@Esrgood4u @dgtxxx :house_abandoned: PM the addr if you have one :slight_smile:
@ModicumGenes @Pedro_Bann @hewhocoruptz You got it :thumbsup: (er…will get…whatever…)
@Northern_Loki @Tinytuttle Thanks :blush: I’m diggin’ this

(Editing out the older Qty. update)

13 Likes